the first night

y/n's pov

the plane had finally landed after so so so many hours, i was so ready to be outside in the fresh air. me, dream, and sapnap had all out luggage and was walking out of the airport, "okay first lets get to the car rental then ill rent us a car for the next two weeks." dream said walking towards the car shop on the other side of the airport. when we got there me and sapnap sat down while dream went to talk to the person working. after about 15 minutes we finally got the car and put our stuff inside then headed somewhere to eat.

tubbos pov

its about to be 3 in a couple minutes and wilbur should be coming to pick up me and tommy. "are you ready to leave tommy ?", i asked putting on my shoes. "yeah when is wilbur getting here." tommy responded. "he should be here in-" *knock* *knock* *knock* "i guess that would be him." i say and walk to the front door and tommy follows. i open the door and standing there is niki "nihachu" i said happily. "hi tubbo, hi tommy are you two ready wil and george are in the car." niki greets. tommy runs outside with his vlog gun and tries to shoot wilbur only to miss and get his vlog gun stolen by wilbur. i laugh then say bye to family and walk to the car.

"hello gogy." tommy says getting in the car, "hi george, hi wil how are you." i greet them both. "im doing good tubbo." george responds just as his phone rings. "im alright tubbo." wil says starting the car. we drive for a moment then george gets off the phone. "okay dream, y/n, and sapnap just landed they rented a car and are going to get food." george says as wilbur and niki look at each other. "we made a reservation at a restaurant." niki says, "yeah call him back and tell him before they get food." wilbur says and george nods and does so. we drive for about 10 minutes then finally get to the house. "woah this looks huge" me and tommy say at the same time causes everyone else to laugh.

y/n's pov

"change of plans were just going to the house niki and wilbur made a reservation at a restaurant." dream says putting the address of the house into his phone and following it. "okay" i say and pull out my phone. i wanted to call tubbo but didnt want to make too much noise so i texted instead.

you|
tubbo we finally landed!!! dreams driving to the house right now have you gotten there yet?

|tubbosinabox
im so excited to finally meet you in person and yeah we're all here the house is huge

you|
ahhh yay im so excited to meet you too and oh i brought you a present.

|tubbosinabox
no way i brought you a present too, when are you getting here ?

you|
wait really thats so cool and we should be there in about 8 or 10 minutes

|tubbosinabox
ill be outside with tommy i cant wait

you|
okay ill text you when we get close

i put my phone down and turn to look outside. it looks absolutely stunning outside, the skies are clear and everything about the outside seems so great. i guess i zoned out because dream said, "okay we're here." "woah is this it the house is huge." sapnap says opening the door. i open my door and see tubbo standing with tommy on the porch. i run to them throwing my arm around tubbo hugging him tightly, "tubbo i can't believe its really you" i say slightly yelling. "me either its so nice to see you." he responds as i finally let go i turn to tommy and hug him also "tommy hi" i say letting go. "hello woman" he responds looking embarrassed at my sudden affection towards him.

we all walk inside followed by dream and sapnap. they look at george who is smiling so big then back at each other. "me first" sapnap says running to george hugging him and dream days "oh come on" laughing then also going over to hug george. "niki oh its so nice to meet you in real life." i say as niki walks over to hug me. i then hug wilbur and thank him for inviting me, "of course y/n" he says as i let go of our hug "lets go bring in your stuff". we all walk outside bring in a bag, "oh here your gift tubbo... ta da" i say dramatically as i pull out a bee pillow. "it's a bee thank you y/n i love it" he says happily and smiling. "you're welcome tubbo." i say closing the car door and walking inside with all my stuff. tubbo then grabs his nag pulls out a cow plushie and hands it to me "awh tubbo thank you so much." i say gratefully and tubbo smiles.

"okay there's four rooms so 'dream team' you can share the master bed since it has the biggest bed, tommy and tubbo you're sharing a room, y/n you can either have your own room or share with niki. and ill have the other room." wilbur says as we all put our bags down, "oh um its okay niki can share a room with you." i say knowing niki would appreciate it. "okay then everyone follow me ill show you to the rooms." wilbur says leading everyone upstairs. "okay here is the master so you 3 can bring your stuff in there." wilbur points to a door. "sounds good" dream says. "okay tommy tubbo you two can share this room and y/n you're in the room to the left." "okay" me tommy and tubbo say together and we walk downstairs.

we all put our stuff away and talked for half an hour until it was time to go to the restaurant. "okay we should probably head to the restaurant now." george says looking up from his phone. "y/n come in the car with me and tommy" tubbo says grabbing my hand to help me off the floor. "okay tubbo." i say and george says "okay y/n, tubbo, and tommy you go with niki and wilbur and ill go with dream and sap." we all agree then walk to the cars.

the car ride was fun me and tubbo were teasing tommg after i showed him a tiktok. it was a video of tommy saying "only tubbo can make me cry" "how does tubbo make you cry" "he goes 'hello' and i go 'awh tubbo hes so baby hes so cute' " we have been laughing for 5 minutes until tommy said "wilbur tell them to stop" and without question wilbur looking in the mirror straight at me and tubbo at the same time which was odd and said "y/n tubbo stop" then smiles at niki and grabs her hand. i continue watching tiktoks with tubbo till we get to the restaurant.

"okay me and niki are going to sign in then we will come back out and get you lot." wilbur says as we all walk in front of the restaurant. we wait there and tommy rolls his eyes and i joke "awh why're you mad tommy" which causes everyone else to laugh. he curses something under his breath so no one heard. wilbur and niki came back and got us and we sat at the table. we all talked, had laughs, shared stuff about ourselves, and just had a great time overall. when it was time to leave me and tubbo both asked dream and wilbur for if we can get ice cream and they agreed. "tubbo dream said yes" i told tubbo and he said "wil said yes too" we then did the handshake we made up. we highfived then tubbo spun me and i spun him.

when we got to the ice cream parlor we all ordered then sat down and ate ice cream. "you two are so childish" tommy says to me and tubbo as we sit down excited. "you're literally eating the same thing they have with more whipped cream" sapnap says as he drinks his milkshake. "well im still a big man" tommy says matter of factly. "sure you are" me and tubbo say together then laugh.

after we all finish eating we go back to the house and niki tells everyone to go to bed because it was late. no one argued especially not me dream or sapnap since it was a long day. we all we said goodnight then went to our rooms and fell asleep knowing tomorrow was going to be a great day.

A/N hi everyone ive gotten so many reads im so gratefully that people like this story. it would mean the world if people voted and comment to tell me how i did. anyways sorry this chapter is sooo long i just well i just didnt want the chapter to end. okay another update coming soon. <3

1470 words