the night before

tubbos pov

its been a week since y/n facetimed me to say she's coming to brighton she should be coming on the plane tomorrow. i have all my stuff packed for the next 2 weeks and i cant wait to see all my friends and to meet y/n in person for the first time. im bringing my cow plushies since i have 2 i can give one to y/n as a gift. i know she will love it. wilbur told me he was going to pick me and tommy up tomorrow at 3 to take us to the house he and dream rented for the 2 weeks. tommy is supposed to come over in a few minutes to stay the night so wilbur doesn't have to pick us both up from different houses.

y/n's pov

im leaving tomorrow to finally meet all my friends for the first time. in going to actually see tubbo in person and i get to hang out with him for 2 weeks! of course im so excited to meet everyone else but tubbo is my best friend. he has been since we created beehive oh so long ago. i have everything packed in my suitcase and already put it downstairs. i decided im going to bring both of my bee plushies so i can have something to rest my head on while on the plane and i can give one to tubbo when i meet him.

wilbur will have already gotten tubbo, tommy, niki, and george and be at the house by the time me, sapnap, and dream land in london. sapnap and dream have both talked to my mom to ask if we can meet in texas and leave for london since my mom and jake have to take a different flight to get to a different part of london to see our grandma. they didnt want me to take a plane on my own without anyone with me so me, my mom, and jake are leaving at 5 in the morning to get to texas by 8 for the flight to london at 9:30. they are like big brothers to me so i feel safe going all the way to brighton with them.

tubbos pov

i get a text from tommy saying his is here and i go outside to greet him. "hi tommy" i say walking outside. "hello tubbo" he responds following me inside and to my room. he puts his stuff down the immediately goes to my pc. "already tommy" i say and turn my pc on for him i assume hes going to stream or play minecraft but instead he goes on YouTube and watches some of technos videos. "wot" he says clicking on a video. i laugh and walk over to my bed and scroll on twitter.

i was reading a lot of tweets then tommy reaches over and grabs one of the cow plushies "holy shit i thought you were kidding when you said you bought these" he says squishing one in his hands "yeah i told you i seen them online so i bought them. im going to take them with me so i can give one to y/n when she gets here" i say smiling. "okay tubbo when is she getting here anyways" tommy asks and i shrug while saying "i dont know but i do think we will be at the house before she gets here. i think shes going on the same flight as sapnap and dream and dream was going to rent a car when they land then drive to the house." "oh okay" tommy responds. we stay up late but not too late then go to sleep and wait for tomorrow.

A/N hi everyone reading this if anyone has any suggestions for what the group should do in brighton for the 2 weeks im open to suggestions. anyways thank you to anyone reading this i hope you're enjoying this story :)

625 words