facetime

y/n's pov

i woke up early today surprisingly even though it was saturday and i could sleep in but of course im awake bright an early. i went downstairs to see my mom sitting on the couch watching tv i go up to her and ask "hey mom are we doing anything today im not streaming" and she says "when your brother wakes up we can do something" i get so excited i run upstairs to go and wake up jake (im sorry the name is basic and yeah but thats y/n's brothers name) and tell him mom would take us somewhere and he gets mad i woke him up but then we talked about what we should do today.

"oh come on lets just go to mall" i tell jake and ge argues back with "no lets watch a movie" and just then our mom walks in and says "why not both its early we can head to the mall now and watch a movie before we come home" me and jake turn to each other excited and our mom takes our happiness as a yes and leaves. i follow going to my room to get ready for the day. afted i get dressed i quickly post on twitter saying i wont be streaming today and walk back downstairs.

when i get to the couch i see my mom is already dressed and making food. when jake gets downstairs we eat and 15 minutes later we are in the car on our way to the mall. we reach the mallbafter about 10 minutes of driving and the first store we go to is Hollister i wanted to get some pants since it was getting colder so i did that and jake wanted to get a hoodie. after about 20 minutes of shopping we got everything we wanted thanked our mom and left the store. the out of the corner of my eye i see a minecraft bee plushie and run over to it. it reminds me of tubbo so i decided to buy it and got two. "y/n why do you need two" jake asks "because it reminds me of tubbo and i wanted two" i say. "is that who your always streaming with" our mom questions "yes he is like my best friend now" i say smiling.

after walking around the mall for an hour we decide to head to the movie theater to watch a movie. jake decides on an action movie and we all settle down into our seats with popcorn and candy as the movies starts.

*4 hours later*

the movie was two and a half hours long when we left we were all hungry and decided to eat at a restaurant. we are barely getting home and i decide to lay down for a while then i hear my phone ringing.

*ring ring ring*

it was tubbo on facetime and i answer happy he called.

tubbo: "hi y/n how was your day"
y/n: "hi tubbo it was good i just got home we were out all day but we had a good time how was your day"
tubbo: "it was good i wanted to ask do you want to do a cooking stream soon"
y/n: "yeah that should be fun OH tubbo i got something at the mall that reminded me of you"
tubbo: "what what it is"
y/n's: "look at how big this minecraft bee is its bigger than my head"
tubbo: "oh my- it looks so cute"
y/n: "i know i got two so if i ever somehow go to London ill be sure to bring you one"
tubbo: "wait if you come to london that could be so much fun"
y/n: "omg yeah it would be"
tubbo: "okay we have to do this sometime in the future"
y/n: "yeah we do"

me and tubbo talk for maybe an hour and we laugh the whole time. we laugh about how tommy almost started yet another war in a server. we then decide we would just do some off stream mining on beehive so we did for an hour or so and we stayed on our call the whole time.

A/N thank you for all the reads it means so much heres another update since i rather write this instead of doing school work in the next chapter i think i might do a time jump of about 3 of 4 months but it its decided anyways i hope everyone has great day this chapter was also a filler chapter since not many stories talk about family life i decided i want mine to thank you for reading ♡♡

707 words