never have i ever

y/n's pov

10:30 am

everyone was awake and we all ate breakfast which niki made. she is a great cook, she made pancakes they were delicious. we decided we would stay home today again and tomorrow we are going to an acarde. it was early so we were all a little tired but still having fun. me and tubbo were sitting on the floor with out plushies since tommy had the nerve to lay down on the couch and wouldn't let us sit down. wilbur was going to say something to him but me and tubbo said it was okay.

wilbur and niki were talking about the arcade. tommy was falling asleep on the couch. me and tubbo were watching tiktoks together, and the dream team were being um questionable. i could hear sapnap and dream fighting over george and i could see george blushing for either laughing or i- i dont know. this went on for a long time.

its been a couple of hours of us hanging out and tommy fell asleep maybe an hour ago. me and tubbo wanted to mess with him for making us sit on the floor so we took his phone and put it under the couch and waited for him to wake up. he slept for so long we forgot about the prank we were doing. me and tubbo just continued showing each other tiktoks for a while then tommy woke up.

tommy went into the kitchen and got a coke from the fridge and i thought that was odd since he joke woke up but no one questioned it. he sat back down on the couch and he started looking for his phone then me and tubbo looked at each other and laughed. "hes going to lose it" tubbo said, i nodded then tommy looked up at us and we turned away. "tubbo" he yelled walked over to us, "wheres my phone" he said a little quieter but still loudly. me and tubbo looked at him then at each other and bursted into laughter. we could see tommy was mad.

"stop laughing at give me my phone now!" tommy yelled at me and tubbo we still laughed and didnt care. then tommy took both of our plushies and held them over his head. tubbo couldnt reach them and i was too short to reach them since tommy is 6"3' and im only y/h. we finally gave in and told him where his phone was but he didnt give us our plushies. everyone else in the room was watching as we tired to each for them and couldnt. wilbur finally said "tommy" very calmly and tommy didnt hesitate to give us our things.

a few hours after this tubbo said "hey y/n we should play a game", "sure tubbo what should we play" i responded turning off my phone. we talked about different games then decided on 'never have i ever'.  it could be fun and interesting. "wil can we play a game" i asked and he nodded so then tubbo asked the dream team and they agreed.

we began the round with a simple question i was the one to ask, "never have i ever fell asleep in class", tommy, tubbo, george, me and niki, all said 'have not' while dream, wilbur, and sapnap said they have. the next question sapnap asked he was laughing so i knew it was a joke about someone, "never have i ever locked my sister in the car with a spider" everyone laughed as dream said he has and everyone else said they havent.

we played a few more rounds with a lot of laughs when tubbo asked, "never have i ever drank tubbo bath water on minecraft" tommy made a pouty face and everyone laughs knowing he did. then george asked, "never have i ever thought there was only 29 pokemon" sapnap was laughing so hard he couldnt breath and dream just rolled his eyes and laughed. we asked more questions and played for another hour or so till niki said "okay okay my stomach hurts" and we all laughed yet again then we stopped about 5 minutes later.

it was late like 11 pm so everyone headed upstairs then me and tubbo asked wilbur and niki if we can watch a movie before we headed up and they said yes so me and tubbo stayed downstairs. "yay okay tubbo what movie do you want to watch ?" i asked sitting down on the middle couch. "you can choose" tubbo says sittitng down next to me. "okay" i say smiling. i scroll through the movies and decide on 'inside out' it was either that or 'Tangled' and i wanted to watch 'inside out'. i started the movie and we watched in a comfortable silence.

a little into the movie tubbo said he was cold and was going to go and get his blanket so i asked "can you bring me mine too please" he nooded and went upstairs. he returned a few moments later and handed me my blanket i thanked him and he sat down. after a couple minutes i said "lets take a picture for twitter" and he said "oh yeah i want to post one too." so we took a couple pictures. one we were just smiling and in the other we were making funny faces.

we finished the movie then watched Tangled after and we ended up falling asleep on the couch. me and tubbo both had our heads on the sides of the couch. we slept there the whole night.

A/N hello everyone this story is almost at 1k reads so im extremely grateful for that i appreciate everyone who read and voted on this story. i hope you all have, had, or are having an amazing day. <3

935 words