beach day

y/n's pov

4:21pm

it was late in the afternoon and the group of us were all at the beach. we have been here since 12pm and now its 3pm we didnt expect to stay so long but the beach is nice today. last night dream told wilbur that both badboyhalo and karl might come in a few days but nothing is for sure.

"heads up" sapnap calls to me as i see a beach ball hurtling towards my head.

"wha- hey !" i shout as the ball hits me.

"sorry y/n" everyone besides niki says.

the boys were all playing volleyball as niki and i just sat on the beach enjoying the sun. niki was listening to music, one of wils songs i presume and i was reading a book i had brought with me.

"sorry y/n i didnt mean to hit you" tubbo says walking towards me.

"oh its okay tooby" i say closing my book to talk to him.

"whatcha reading ?" tubbo asks taking a seat next to me.

"its called 'they both die at the end' it seems sad and it is but its truly a good book." i say smiling back at him.

"oh cool i would read books like you but-" tubbo begins but gets cuts off.

"i know i know its okay anyways do you want to go in the water with me ?" i ask lightly.

he nods then holds out a hand to help me up. we both ran to the water and tubbo almost trips but catches himself. as we were in the water tommy runs in and dunks tubbo, i yelled at tommy and he backed away.

"sorry sorry" tommy says sincerely.

"you couldn't at least warned him first." i say splashing water at tommy.

"yeah come on tommy." tubbo says catching his breath.

after a moment of tubbo adjusting to the air he looks at me with mischief in his eyes and i know exactly what hes trying to tell me. i nod lightly so tommy cant see and me and tubbo ambush him. we splash water at tommy as he calls for wilbur to call us off.

wilbur looks up at us and laughs while trying to record us. he whispers something to niki and he laughs also. tommy gets frustrated at wilbur and pushes me and tubbo down at the same time. we tried to fight back but couldn't compared to how much tall tommy was than us. after about 5 minutes of tommy simultaneously pushing me and tubbo underwater wilbur puts a stop to it.

tommy rolls his eyes as he pushes us down for the last time. i come out of the way coughing and so does tubbo. tommy swims out of the water as tubbo come over to me to see if i was okay.

"are you alright ?" tubbo questions helping me find my balance.

"im okay but i think ill go read my book now." i say as i swim out of the water with tubbo.

*20 minutes later*

tubbos pov

i was sitting next to y/n scrolling through twitter when i seen a reply from a tweet i sent. it was from a girl and she was a streamer and she looked my age. the tweet was a picture of me and y/n and the reply said, "nice smile tubbo". i blushed then clicked on his page. she had 80k followers and 95k followers on twitch. she didnt have a big following but something about her made me want to be friends with her.

i liked her reply and replied myself with "thank you". i didnt know why but after i pressed post i panicked and threw my phone down.

"are you okay tubbo ?" y/n questions seeing the obvious look of nervousness on my face.

"yeah i- uh i just- just wanted to get back in the water." i said studdering over my words.

"are you sure ?" y/n asks.

"yeah um i was going to ask tommy to go with me so you can finish your book." i say slightly calmer.

she doesn't question me and nods her head going back to her book. i stood up walking over to tommy as he was already in the water with niki and wilbur. the dream team were there too but it seems like they're always in their own world.

"tommy can- can i tell you soemthing
something ?" i ask nervously.

"what it is tubbo ?" tommy questions.

"i um i just seen that a girl replied to my tweet and said i had a nice smile and well i responded but when i did i got all nervous." i admit to tommy.

he laughs loudly making me feel nervous then says to me, "why did you feel nervous".

"i- i dont know" i say rubbing my arm from embarrassment.

"well has she responded back ?" tommy says intrigued.

"i dont know after i replied i made up an excuse and ran over here." i tell tommy and he tilts his head.

"well go check tubbo." tommy asks gesturing me to where i sat before.

"no no its too soon ill wait to we go back." i say a little too loud since wilbur and niki looked up and walked over to me and tommy.

they both asked why i wanted to leave so i told them about what happened. they both awhed and we talked for a while.

*1 and half hours later*

y/n's pov

it was around 6 when we finally left the beach, everyone was tired including me. we were at the beach for over 5 hours so all we wanted to do was get cleaned up and go to bed for the rest of the night.

when we got to the house i had to wake up both tommy and tubbo who were sleeping on my shoulders, they didnt like being woken up especially tommy. he practically sprinted inside to be the first to shower so he can go back to bed.

after an hour of an about 7 showers later everyone was in the livingroom eating some spaghetti niki made voluntarily. after we all ate we headed upstairs to go to bed after a long but fun day.

1:27am

"y/n...y/n wake up...i need to talk to you." i could hear tubbo faintly trying wake me out of my sleep.

tubbos pov

"y/n...y/n wake up...i need to talk to you." i whispered lightly shaking y/n to wake her up.

"tubbo ? whats wrong ?" y/n questions as she wakes up.

i told her all about what happened today and about the girl on twitter. after i told her she smiled and laughed putting a hand on my shoulder.

A/N im so sorry it took me so long to write another part but school is overwhelming anyways i hope everyone likes the story. and thank you so much for almost 3k reads that means a lot. also sorry for the cliffhanger but another update should be coming very soon ♡.

1132 words