the beach again

Y/N pov:

Once we all arrived at the beach Toby and I found a nice spot to set up, Tommy as expected was drinking a coke while laying in the sand.

" Did you really have to bring all of that coke?" I asked Tommy

"well of course y/n." Tommy says to me sitting up.

"If you like cola so much why don't you  just bathe in it?" I shrug to Tommy

"Y/N YOU GENIUS!!!!" Tommy jumped up.

"Uh... Imma go change now.." I say walking over to the car.

I walked over to the  car grabbing my (f/c) towel and my bag, I then walk to the changing rooms .(Oml Yes They Now exist.),I walk over to the beach again.

"Hey Wilbur do you know where the T twins are?  cant find them" I asked Wilbur.

"Hmm I think they are in the water." Wilbur replied.

"Oh Okay Thanks Wilbur!". I say walking to the water, I go to the deck and I sat down dipping my legs into the cool bright water.and Then I spotted a dark brown blob moving around in the water..

Tubbo Pov

while y/n was changing Tommy and i were swimming in the deep https://t.co/FmvfxiZPQR i went deeper trying to collect some nice rocks to bring home,I noticed a figure walk on the dock and sit down , I was starting to wonder who it was so I swam towards the figure to find out who this is, as i swam the figure started to be clear.. it was y/n.. I though I should pull her in . So I did as I thought.

Y/N Pov

The random blob started moving towards me , It starts to be slightly creepy, as the blob went closer some arms grabbed my legs and pulled me into the water.

"AGHH!!" I yelled as I realized it was toby.

"TOBHH" I said trying to yell in the water, I 'drown' tubbo and then i hop out of the water seeing everyone else laughing,"Uh.. yall good?" I asked them all. wilbur walked to me to show me a video that was me being dragged in I looked sorta funny from afar.

*30 Minutes later*

"Hey Y/N!" Toby yelled to me as we were drying off from diving into the beach.

"yeah?" I responded to tubbo.

"Later wanna film more tiktoks?" He Asked me.

"Of course!" I reply to tubbo.

I walk away towards the ice cream stand.(Idk I- Just Imagine there is one ig) and I get myself a (F/F) Ice cream and a two vanilla ice creams for tubbo and karl,I walk over back to the beach to give tubbo and karl the ice cream before it melts.. but then as soon i walk over towards tubbo I drop my (F/F) Ice cream

"NOOOOO MY ICE cReAMMM!!!!" I yelled to tubbo before handing him his vanilla ice cream,

"are you okay y/n?" He asked me.

"nooooooo....." I say as I walk away to give karl his ice cream.once I make my way towards karl i slightly yell "Hey Karl!! I got you something!"

." OoOOoH what is it y/n?" Karl asked you."

Its ice cream!" I say back to karl.(So IdK if he can have dairy or nah so roll with it.)

" Sweet! what kind?" Karl said.

" I didnt know what flavor you liked so i got you vanilla!" I say with a grin on my face.

" Oh thanks N/N(It means nickname lol)I really appreciate it!" Karl smiles to me.