the last day part 1

as everyone started to wake up i looked around at everyone there with a smile. these people who ive made to be best friends with are basically family now. im grateful to have each and every one of them in my life. especially tubbo my bestest friend ever.

me tubbo and tommy were sharing a bed again since everyone was in the same room. tommy was still sleeping but i noticed tubbo was waking up.

"hi tubs." i said softly to tubbo as he sat up. 

"morning." he said with a happy smile.

"niki !" i whisper yelled to her, she was on her phone since both wilbur and karl were still asleep.

she smiled and quietly walked over to me and tubbo. there was quite a bit of room still on the bed i shared with tubbo and tommy so she went ahead and sat with me and tubbo.

"goodmorning." she said with a bright smile.

"i have an idea for breakfast, we could maybe order pancakes or waffles and some fruit then go to a park to finally spend some time outside since we didnt get the chance yesterday." i said hopeful my idea worked.

i seen as tubbo smiled at niki showing he liked what i had said.

"today is our last day here so i suppose we could pack all our things now and leave here to spend time outside with each other." niki said. i smiled as did tubbo.

"ah okay yeah !" i said just a little bit too enthusiastically as i heard tommy mumble something i thought was "shut up", i laughed then grabbed my phone.

today i decided id take pictures, videos, and tiktok, anything i could with everyone to have memories to last forever.

i wondered if dream would let me take pictures but im sure he would since i wouldn't post them anywhere. ever.

"goodmorning." i heard dream saying just as i thought about whether or not pictures were okay.

"morning." i said

"hi dream." tubbo said.

"goodmorning." niki said.

he glaned at the large clock on the wall which read "8:37", then he quietly laughed and started to shake george, sapnap, and badboyhalo awake. i assumed he thought it was late in the morning and that they and everyone else should be awake.

"what do you want." george said finally waking up.

"dude." sapnap said.

"what happened." bad said.

as the four of them began to sit up, sapnap seen tommy was still asleep and threw a pillow at him causing him to scream a few curse words as he woke up finally.

"language tommy." bad said with authority in his voice.

tommy simply rolled his eyes then pointed to wilbur and karl who were the only ones still alseep. sapnap laughed then threw dream and georges pillows at them. 

they both woke up, wilbur shook his head while rolling his eyes and karl just laughed. niki explained what we would be doing today. everyone thought it was a good idea. tommy and sapnap rolled their eyes at having to clean up which made me and niki laugh.

"by the way i wanted to take pictures with everyone if thats okay ? i wont post them of course. just memories." i announced to everyone.

everyone said it was okay as did dream but i wanted to make sure so i asked, "dream we dont have to take multiple pictures i just wanted at least one with everyone."

"its okay y/n you could take as many as you want i trust you wouldnt post them." dream said with a smile.

i also smiled then everyone got up to pack their bags. i didnt notice how little clothes i actually brought. i had 3 hoodies, about 8 pairs of jeans, 2 sweats, 1 pair of leggings, and about a dozen shirts.

after zipping closed my suitcase i called my mom and told her what i would be doing today then still on the phone she asked if she could speak with wilbur, dream, and niki. i didnt know why but i let her and they were happy to talk to her.

as they took turns talking with her i packed my laptop, airpods, a couple books, and all my chargers into my backpack which i would have with me on the plane. before i left the room niki had handed me my phone back.

i walked downstairs with all my bags and i seen karl, george, and sapnap all talking and laughing. i said hello to them then asked to take a picture with them all. i sat next to in between karl and george and sapnap sat next to karl.

i held out my my phone trying to fit all three of them in the photo with me i laughed from frustration as i couldnt reach that far. after a while karl took the phone and took the picture for us. we ended up with smiling, karl laughing with his arm around me, george looking at sapnap with an open smile, and sapnap looking at george laughing.

i smiled at the picture then sent it to the group chat including everyone. thats where i was going to send every picture i took with them all so the people in the picture could have a copy.

by the time everyone had walked down the stairs it was almost 9:30 i sat with tubbo and we took two pictures which i sent to the group chat.

the dream team, karl, and bad were the first to leave. they went to go pick up breakfast. niki, wilbur, tubbo, tommy, and i were the last to leave. i was sad to go but happy for the time i was able to spend there with them.

we were going to buy some fruit then find a park to sit at. it was fairly easy. we had bought a load of fruit and drinks then niki send the park name to dream and we waited for them to meet us there.

A/N this last day will be broken up in 3 parts, i wanted to make it special and let it have a lot of details. thank you so much for all the support for this story it means the world to me.

remember to eat and stay hydrated always ♡♡

1005 words