42// It's Okay

Playlist Number 1

Stiles, Scott and I all made our way back to the Stilinski house. We need to tell Noah the information we now know. Matt is the killer. Even if Noah isn't the sheriff, he could figure out this case and boom, he gets his job back.

"So, this kid's the real killer?" My boyfriend's dad asked, looking down at our yearbook. It was opened to the part that had our whole class on it, specifically the page with Matt Dahler. His face was circled in read.

"Yeah." Stiles responded nonchalantly. 

"No." His dad denied.

"Yes!" Stiles responded.

"No." His face once again responded in disbelief.

"Dad, come on! Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles stood up so he could become face to face with his dad.

I stood behind him, next to Scott. I kept my arms folded over my chest trying to ignore the cold feeling that I was getting.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Noah responded. He rolled his eyes as he looked a bit further down at his son.

"All right. Okay, you're right. Sorry. Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles replied sarcastically. He held his hands up in surrender as he shook his head.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But, that doesn't prove anything." Noah said irritably.

"Can he get arrested for stalking?" I questioned. At least we could throw him in jail for a little bit while we get more proof that he's a murderer.

Stiles and Scott both whipped their heads towards me. Stiles was showing a mixture of emotions. Confusion, irritation, pure anger, disbelief, concern, and so on. Scott just looked angry and confused. Noah looked straight up confused.

"Oh, so now he's a stalker? What do you guys have against this kid?" He looked between me and Stiles and my boyfriend shrugged.

"I didn't know he was a stalker." Stiles responded through a clenched jaw. I can't tell if he's pissed at me or Matt.

"Well uh, when I gave him a ride home from the party... he left his camera in my car. I couldn't help it so I uh looked through it. It was fine at first, you know... pictures of lacrosse games, the bleachers, classroom, so on. Until I scrolled further..." I muttered. The boys had their eyes glued on me intensely, I don't even know if they've blinked.

"I found pictures of me. At first it wasn't that weird. Just pictures of me sitting at the bleachers or in a classroom, then it got a bit weirder when it was pictures of me in my car or Stiles' jeep after school, then even weirder when I saw pictures of me alone in Stiles' room." I murmured. The previous sheriff's eyes widened. My boyfriend clenched his fists and Scott clenched his crooked jaw.

I cleared my throat before finishing. The next topic was more or so not a conversation I would like to have with Noah, especially since I'm living in his house.

"Then there were pictures of me and Stiles..." I cleared my throat again, I thought about a way to make it sound better, so I just simplified it. "...kissing. Then I scrolled on and saw that I was kissing someone but it wasn't Stiles. It was Matt." Stiles narrowed his eyes at me, I quickly shook my head.

"It never happened! I never kissed him. Especially not in your room but he photoshopped and edited those pictures so he was with me. I mean there were pictures of us cuddling on your bed, making out in questionable positions, and a lot more." I finished.