30// Man Lizard

Playlist Number 3

I walked into Tucker's Parking Garage to meet Stiles here. Something happened to his jeep apparently and now he needs to get it fixed. I walked through the doors and walked to Stiles who was talking to the mechanic. "Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!"

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here." I walked standing next to Stiles and raised an eyebrow at the suspicious mechanic. Neither of them have noticed me. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" He probably isn't. I mean Stiles has used duck tape to fix the jeep since he's had it. The jeep has a lot of issues but we all do so we still love him.

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts and labor." I scoffed at the mechanic and they both finally acknowledged my existence. "Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles sighed. "Don't be greedy, just fix what Stiles asked you to fix and leave it at that." I snapped. He glanced at me smirking and then just ignored me.

"Do you know what a "limited slip differential" is?" He asked us. I looked at Stiles waiting for an answer that I was hoping he would know or else we both look real stupid. "No..." Stiles glanced at me apologetically and I gave him a small smile and rubbed his shoulder. "Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen-hundred." Stiles rolled his eyes and backed up a bit. "Okay, just finish." He started walking away and I followed. "I'll be back here, seething with impotent rage!" It's better to just not say anything when Stiles is mad. He opened the door and quickly pulled his hand away. The door handle was laced with some gross clear goo. Nasty. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running, here!" He yells.

I followed him into the small waiting room, staying as far away from that gross door handle. "Thanks for coming, I was surprised you did." I gave him a small smile while he pulled his phone out. "We gotta start somewhere right?" He looked up at me and didn't smile or anything just stared blankly. I then looked at his hands that just dropped his phone and they were shaking. Like, a lot.

He looked forward into the garage and his eyes widened quickly. "Holland... get outta here." He said in a shaky voice. I looked through the window and saw a weird lizard thing on top of Stiles' jeep. What the hell is that? Stiles then fell to the floor and I furrowed my eyebrows. What's going on? "Stiles get up!" I said with my eyes widened at the fact that he's for real on the ground right now. "I can't... paralyzed." I sighed.

I looked back out the window and saw the lizard jump down and scratch the mechanic's neck. He quickly fell to the floor. I'm guessing paralyzed just like Stiles. All of a sudden the jeep started to come down. Slowly, but surely. I opened the door to get to him, luckily this side door handle was clean. "Holland..." I heard Stiles yell as loud as he could... which wasn't loud at all. When I went out into the garage I was quickly stopped by a very large lizard pushing me against the wall.

I looked into its yellowish orange eyes and quickly looked away. It hissed at me and just breathed heavily. I looked to my right squeezing my eyes shut, just waiting for him to take his nasty hands off of my shoulders. What is this thing? He has a tail. A freaking tail. I hate Beacon Hills. I opened my eyes and saw Stiles through the door staring at me with complete fear. He then looked at the mechanic and squeezed his eyes shut. When I heard a crash on the floor, the lizard thing quickly ran away. Leaving me unharmed. That's a first.

I opened my eyes slowly and slowly slid my back against the wall falling to the floor. I sighed when I saw the jeep completely on the floor. It crushed the mechanic. He's dead.

After a few seconds of melting into a puddle of guilt I jumped up and ran into the room Stiles was laying -paralyzed- in. Luckily the door was already open. I slid down falling onto my knees next to him. "Can you feel anything?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He moved his hand on top of mine. "Yeah, are you okay?" He asked. "Depends, should I be happy that that man lizard didn't kill me or should I be terrified that it was that close to me?" He chuckled a bit. "I'm being serious, Stilinski!" I laughed.