11// Daddy Issues

Playlist Number 1

"Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you." I rolled my eyes. Lydia's mom has never liked me. That's why she didn't even bother to say my name. "What the hell is a Stiles?" I laughed a little and walked into her room. Her mom stopped Stiles and quietly said something. "She uh- took something to ease her nerves. You-you can go in." Stiles nodded his head. Woah. Lydia is a hot mess. She almost looks drunk. Stiles stumbled into her room after me, walking towards her.

We stood at the end of her bed and stared at her awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" Her words slurred together. Maybe she is drunk. "I-we were just making sure you're okay." Lydia narrowed her eyes at him. "Why?" Yeah, why Stiles? He glanced at me then back at her. "Because I-I was worried about you t-today, how are you feeling?" He stuttered out. He doesn't love Lydia. Remember. He does not love Lydia. "I feel... fantastic." I looked at the floor as Stiles giggled. "I bet you can't say 'I saw Suzy sitting in a shoe shine shop' ten times fast." I glanced at Lydia who rolled her eyes.

She really thinks she can do this, I can't even do it and I'm sober. "I saw Shuzy... I shaw..." I glanced at Lydia who's facial expression was getting more serious. This wasn't a tongue twister anymore. "I saw..." Stiles walked a little closer to her with concern on his face. "What? Lydia what did you see?" He slowly sat down next to her, not breaking eye contact. "A mountain lion." She was quiet and she slurred her words but we could both understand her.

I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes "Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" She glanced at me, scared. She looked scared. Like if she said the wrong thing someone was going to hurt her or maybe even kill her. She then switched that look to a dazed one and rolled on her back. "A mountain lion." She said simply. Her voice was much louder and carefree now. "Lydia, what's this?" Stiles grabbed a stuffed giraffe and Lydia narrowed her eyes at it. "A mountain lion." She said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay well we're going to go." I looked at Stiles who jumped at the sound of my voice. He forgot I was here. Cool. "Yeah uh- you have fun with the whole post traumatic stress thing." Stiles got up and walked towards me but quickly stopped when he heard Lydia's voice. "Mmm stay." He whipped his body around to face her. "M-m-me s-stay?" He ran over and sat next to her. "Yes... stay." My blood was boiling as I held back the urge to kill Stiles and put him six feet under and then stab my bitch ass best friend.

She cupped his face with her cheeks and he slowly leaned in. Yeah, hi. I'm here! Right freaking here. "Please... Jackson." Stiles quickly stood up as Lydia giggled. "And we're done here."

I looked at him with anger boiling in me. "We should've been done a while ago." He looked at me and guilt washed over his face as he put his hands out. "Holland..." I interrupted him, I didn't want to hear any lame excuse. He loves Lydia and I was the second best since she didn't want him. "Don't. I don't want to hear it." Lydia's phone went off and I glanced at her as she looked around.

"Do you want me to get that?" I wasn't mad at her since she thought it was Jackson. I mean I might accidentally run into her tomorrow and make her drop her books or something but I'm not as mad at her as I am at Stiles. Our date is cancelled. I'm no one's second choice. I don't care if you are freaking Stiles Stilinski. I'm either your first choice or your nothing. I picked her phone up and gasped. Oh my god.

She took a video of the alpha coming out of the store window.

•••••

"I'm not here because of you Stiles. I'm here because if I go home I have to talk to my mom, and I'm going to be doing enough of that tonight." I walked through Stiles' front door and didn't even bother to look at him. "So you're using me." I whipped my head and gave him a disgusted look. "Maybe, but so what? You used me as a distraction from Lydia. I don't see a difference." Stiles sighed but before I could say anything I stormed into his room.