36// My Mom Didn't Show Up

Playlist number 1? Maybe 3? I dunno, you can choose.

"How are you feeling?" My curly headed werewolf friend asked me. He grabbed my hand only to quickly let go when he saw Stiles glaring from across the room. He's catching on.

I grabbed his hand back trying not to make eye contact with my secret boyfriend. "I'm okay." I said before I winced at a sudden contact on my back.

"Ah, sorry." Derek said, panicked. I looked over at him giving him a reassuring nod. His eyes trailed up and down my body checking to see if I was hurt anywhere else. His eyes stopped on a particularly weird part. He clenched his jaw as he stared at my chest, his eyes trailing up my neck. That's when I realized. Shit.

"Who gave you those?" He asked, well he yelled. Look at me, I've made Derek yell at me twice in 48 hours. "I uh- what?" I asked, trying to ignore the obvious fact that there are indeed hickeys on my neck.

Stiles' eyes widened and Scott slowly started backing up towards his best friend, ready to protect him if needed. I looked at my "alpha" and awkwardly smiled. "I said... who gave you those?" He asked through a very, very clenched jaw.

"I did." I turned back to face my new werewolf friend who looked just as shocked as anyone else at the words that just came out of his mouth. "You did?" Derek questioned with a small chuckle.

"Yes. Uh, me and Holland got a bit carried away last night..." Isaac said carefully, trying not to offend the other two teenage boys in the room. I looked at my two boys through the corner of my eye and I saw Stiles nod.

Derek looked at me questioning me with his light eyes. "Yeah. It was a rough night for me, Isaac was there." I muttered nervously, looking down at the floor as I did so. Derek still looked pissed.

"You had three rules, that's it." I scoffed at Derek's comment rolling my eyes. "I followed my rules! You said no Scott and no Stiles, I didn't hear Isaac's na-" I quickly shut up when I realized he wasn't talking to me.

"I know." Isaac responded, not making eye contact with the 'big bad alpha'. Derek walked closer to Isaac but I put my hand out to grab his shoulder. I groaned in pain at the sudden movement causing Stiles and Scott to run up to me for the first time since I woke up.

"Holland are you sure about not taking medication? You could probably handle it-" I quickly interrupted Scotts thought. "I can't go back there. I can't go back to that hell, they'll ruin me." I whispered. I hoped that Isaac and Derek wouldn't hear me but their stupid werewolf senses get me every time.

"Go back where?" Derek asked, stepping behind Scott. Stiles narrowed his eyes at the guy in front of him then looked back down at me. He brushed his hand against my own obviously wanting to grab it but he composed himself. "Holland. You're stronger than you used to be, if- if someone helps you, keeps an eye on you. I hate seeing you in pain. You could do it."

I looked up into his golden brown eyes. "Stiles, they will break me." I said even quieter than any of my statements before. "Who?!" I looked up at Derek and let out a sigh.

"Rehab."

•••••

Stiles and Scott had to go to the sheriff's station. They're off to tell Stiles' dad about this supernatural stuff. Derek left to go start the car. He was hesitant about leaving me and Isaac alone but I told him he's going to have to get over it.

"Thank you, for uh telling Derek it was you." I gave Isaac a small smile as I moved my legs off the examining table. My whole body hurt. I guess dying over and over really doesn't feel good.