34// Cute Club

Playlist Number 2

"Okay, stay with Isaac and I'll be back. I'm gonna go find this thing." Derek said sternly. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You mean the kanima... Jackson. Who I was totally right about by the way!" Derek started walking off and I aggressively sighed causing him to roll his eyes and turn around.

"What?" He asked through a clenched jaw. "So I join your pack and all I get to do is sit pretty?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. He gave me a sarcastic smile. "Exactly." And with that being his last words before he took off.

"You just beat my ass and now I have to deal with you in the pack?" Isaac asked. He was standing at a table behind me. "Don't you wanna have some fun? Because I'm a lot of fun." Isaac raised his eyebrows with a smirk. He took a slow step towards me. "Ew, not that kind of fun!" I yelled pushing his shoulder back. His smirk faded as he leaned back against the table.

"What do you consider fun Ms. Cooper?" He asked me sarcastically. "Let's go find the kanima ourselves." I smiled while raising an eyebrow at Isaac to see his reaction. He smiled excitedly as he pushed himself off the table.

Me and Isaac climbed into the car. "I texted Derek. I said 'what's going on? If I'm not allowed to go then I need to at least be kept updated.'" I told Isaac handing him my phone so he could look when Derek texts back.

As he grabbed the phone from me the screen turned on showing a picture of Stiles and I. I was smiling widely as he was kissing my cheek with an obvious smile on his face. "He really broke up with you?" Isaac asked in pure concern. Weird.

Apparently Derek had to talk to the rest of the pack to willingly accept me. None of them really like me which is understandable to say the least. "He did." I sighed, keeping my response short.

"Are you okay?" Isaac whispered. I glanced at him confused by his sudden care for me. I giggled a bit and he gave me a confused glance. "I already know how this conversation is going to go. You talk to me about my awful breakup and then ask me if I'm okay and when I say no you laugh in my face. I'm good." I replied looking back at the road.

Isaac sighed. "No... I truly just want to know if you're okay. You and uh Stiles is it?" I nodded. "You guys seemed happy together. That's an understatement. You guys were perfect for each other." Isaac said. His accent made this conversation so much better.

"I- I'm okay." I said hesitantly. He let out once again another sigh. I'm waiting for him to run out of air with how much he sighs at me. "If you want to talk... because you will... I'm here." I slowly pressed on the breaks as we arrived at a stop sign and glanced at Isaac furrowing my eyebrows. I'm not used to people other than my old friend group caring about me. Everyone else pretty much hates me or only sees me as a toxic pretty face.

"Uh thanks... Did Derek text?" Right as I said that my phone dinged. "Yeah..." Isaac said opening the message. "Uh, Derek's chasing him to a gay bar?" I smirked at Isaacs comment knowing exactly what he's talking about.

Me and Isaac arrived at the club and went around the back. I looked at the door to see the handle already ripped off. Huh. Derek must already be here.

I walked through the open door, Isaac following close behind. We made our way inside a very large room filled with a bunch of dude with their shirts off dancing. It was hot in here, I already felt the need to take my jacket off.

Isaac smiled as he leaned down towards me putting an arm around my shoulder. "Looks like a certain ex beat us here." He said pointing towards Stiles and these three drag queens dancing around him. They were all petting him and playing with his jacket. It took everything in me not to giggle at the scene. I didn't reply to Isaac and I just kept walking.