38// Home

Playlist Number 3

"I'm kicking you out." Mine and Isaacs eyes widened at the words coming from Derek's mouth.

"You're what?" I breathed out. I was shocked at his words. The fact that I've been kicked out of two houses in the past couple of weeks really makes me wonder what kind of person I really am.

"You can't do that." Isaac scoffed. He stood up in front of me protectively. I'm not quite understanding why since we both know Derek would never hurt me.

"Sit down." The alpha said while rolling his eyes. "It's nothing against you Holland but the only reason you're here is because you feel bad. You don't want me to think that you're using me but everyone can tell that you're miserable. Go be with your boyfriend."

I raised my eyebrows at his sincere words. "I really don't want you to think that I'm usi-" I was interrupted.

"I don't. Now go, before I change my mind." I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile by the way he was clenching his jaw. This man really doesn't like smiling. He needs severe counseling.

I immediately thanked him and ran to my space in the subway. I packed my bag as Isaac walked in. "So... does this mean we go back to not liking each other?" He whispered. I froze from packing. My back was facing him so he couldn't see the sad confused look on my face.

"Do you want to?" I asked. I hesitantly turned around to see he had the same expression on as I did.

"Not really." He muttered. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"Good, because if you did... I might've had to beat your ass again." I smiled walking towards him. I pulled him into a tight hug that he easily returned. "I'm not that easy to get rid of princess."" I mumbled in his shirt. He let out a chuckle indicating that he heard me.

•••••

I waved bye to Derek and walked up to the familiar door. To my surprise Stiles wasn't home but his dad was. It would probably be more polite if I knocked so I did.

Within seconds Noah answered the door. His eyes traveled to my bag hanging off of my shoulder and a small smile fell to his face. "Welcome home kid." I raised my eyebrows at his use of the word 'home' but I didn't say much. Honestly, that word along with the 'L' word are starting to lose value to me.

I walked past the sheriff and stopped in the kitchen. "Where's Stiles?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"He should be home in a couple hours." I turned to face the sheriff.

"For sure? Or like a guess." I asked. I totally sounded suspicious but I think he's used to that by now. "I'm not sure. He definitely won't be home any sooner." I nodded before making my way up the stairs. I stopped half way and looked back down.

"Thank you!" I yelled. I could practically see him nodding in response so I didn't need to wait for a, you're welcome.

I walked into Stiles' room and placed my bag by his desk. I have two hours to myself. At least. Might as well take care of myself, haven't done that in awhile.

I moved to my bag and pulled out a pair of booty shorts then went to Stiles' dresser and put one of his shirts on. It hung right below my butt and was very baggy. I put my long brown hair into a messy bun and then put a headband on to keep my hair out of my face.

I grabbed a few more things from my bag and made my way to the bathroom. I put acne cream on a few of my pimples. I then pulled out Nair and put some on my top lip, right below my nose. You know, I don't want a mustache showing.