15// You Kissed Her

Important A/N: Before this chapter starts I wanted to point out that the italic letters throughout the chapter are Holland's flashbacks to the hospital. Each flashback is what she is thinking about at that current moment. So she hears Scott growl so she thinks about their moment at the hospital. Scott has a panic attack so she thinks of her own. And then you can put the last one together on your own. Anyways enjoy!

Playlist Number 1

Stiles POV

"Help! Somebody help me!" I looked at Holland's body laying in Scott's arms. Blood. Holy crap there was a lot of blood. He was screaming and I wanted to be too but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I couldn't blink, I couldn't breathe.

I finally snapped out of it when I heard sirens and Scott was next to me. He's crying. I haven't seen him cry in a long time. "Is she breathing?" Scott looked at me and didn't say anything. I hesitantly rubbed her face. It was bloody. "What the hell happened? Did the alpha do this!" I shouldn't have let her go. This is all my fault. Scott shook his head. What the hell? "I did."

I quickly took her body from him out of anger and ran towards the ambulance that just pulled up. "Help!!! Please!!!" The paramedics came out with a gurney and put her on it. They put an oxygen mask on her and pushed me away. My dad put his hand on my shoulder and I jumped at the sudden contact. I ran my hand through my buzzed hair. She can't leave me. I turned to my dad and he gave me a concern look. Probably because I'm crying like a maniac now. She's not breathing. She's not alive.

I ran towards the ambulance and opened the doors. "You can come with but don't get in the way!" I quickly jumped in and grabbed her hand. She looks awful. I can barely see any of her skin. Her stomach has claw marks on it, her necks bleeding, her heads bleeding like crazy, and she has a freaking pencil sticking out of her shoulder. Scott did this to her. Scott killed her.

I squeezed my eyes shut and put my head down. "Stiles..." my eyes shot open as I looked at Holland's beautiful eyes. "She's not supposed to be awake! She's probably in pain!" The paramedic shook her head. "I can't do anything about that until we're at the hospital." I quickly looked down at her with a concerned face. "Hey! It's going to be okay, okay?" My voice was quiet but reassuring. I never thought I would have to tell her out of all people this.

"I-I'm dying..." Her voice broke my heart. I know she's dying but I don't want that to be our last conversation. "No you're not, you're gonna be fine. You can't leave me okay?" A slight smile showed on her face. As much as it could. "I-I love you Stilinski." Her eyes closed right after she said it. "No! No! Holland, wake up! I love you too! I love you so much! Please don't die on me! Please!" I was yelling but when I realized she wasn't waking up I put my face in my hands and started sobbing.

I followed the paramedics into the hospital entry. "Melissa!!! Melissa, I need you!" I quickly saw her running around the corner but she stopped abruptly. "No... no that- she can't- I-" This isn't the time for her out of all people to be freaking out. "Melissa, she needs you! Don't freak out!" She nodded her head and ran towards her. Another doctor stopped her quickly. "She can't be your patient McCall, you're too close to her." I felt like I was going to die now too. Melissa is the only person I trust here.

They rolled her away and I ran after her. "No!!! Don't take her!!" Melissa wrapped her arms around me and I quickly fell. "I didn't say it back." She pulled away and gave me a sad look. She knew what I was talking about.

•••••

"What the hell did you do?" Me and Scott were finally alone and honestly I might actually kill him. "I didn't mean to. I turned when the alpha roared. I told her to run but she was already hurt so she couldn't move that fast so she hid and I found her and I did the rest to her. I didn't mean to and I feel awful and I don't think that I'll ever be able to look at her again." I let out a sigh. This isn't his fault. She shouldn't have gone in the first place.