20// Keep Fighting

Playlist Number 3. Or you could do 2 at the beginning 3 towards the middle/end.

I stood behind the door waiting for the shooting and fighting to be over. Part of me hoped that Derek would come out alive and the other part of me hated myself for caring. I heard the gunshots slow down but I didn't hear growling or roaring anymore. "Come out, princess... we don't bite." I heard her voice. It was Kate. Kate Argent.

I already tried running out of any of the other exits but the house was surrounded by people with guns. The broken windows, the doors that led outside, the burnt ceiling, there was no way of getting out without being seen. I let out a sigh and slowly walked outside. I saw Derek laying on the floor, he looked dead. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I just watched Scott get shot, I don't know if he's alive. Derek is dead, in front of me. What am I supposed to do with that?

"Alright. This'll be fun!" I kept my eyes glued on Derek as two men bent down and picked him up. "First... I need your phone. Don't want those pesky friends... or boyfriend, knowing you're with me." I rolled my eyes as I threw my phone in front of her. Honestly I hoped that it would've shattered but it didn't. If I threw it and purposely broke it, I was scared she might just kill me. "Password?" I sighed. "0408" she raised an eyebrow. "Your birthday?" I shook my head lightly. "Not mine." A smirk creeped on her face. "What's his name again? Biles? Stiles?" I still didn't look at her but I knew she was waking closer.

"As long you participate, he won't get hurt, sweetheart."

•••••

We didn't walk very far. We were in the Hale's cellar. Just where I want to be. Kate left, it was just me and Derek and some random dude with a gun. Derek was chained to a gate and I was handcuffed to a pole. Both of my hands were. I noticed Derek waking up and I rolled my eyes. Great. He comes back to life, for the second time.

"Why are you here?" His eyes immediately tracked me down and I rolled my eyes, again. "Because someone decided to leave me for dead." He let out a sigh but before he could talk I interrupted him. "Oh yeah... for the second time!" He narrowed his eyes at me. "You were supposed to leave when I went out there." I gave him a sarcastic smile. "I tried. There wasn't anywhere to go. I was surrounded." His face fell and he closed his eyes and looked at the floor.

"Why do they want you here." I shrugged my shoulders. As if I would know the answer to that. "Leverage... duh." Kate let out a light laugh as she made her grand entrance. "He'll do anything I want as long as I don't hurt a hair on your pretty little head." I scoffed. "Don't be so sure of that, he offered to kill me himself the other day." I glared daggers at Derek as Kate gave him a puppy dog face. "Maybe. Except... Derek knows I don't play games. If he wants you dead, then I'll gladly kill you." She turned and smiled at me and I just stared at the floor.

"So, Derek? Do you want her dead?" Derek didn't respond. Kate started walking over to me. She grabbed my face aggressively with one hand holding it up. Derek's eyes widened. "Derek, should I kill her? Or not?" I was pissed. Why the hell isn't he saying anything? I'm going to die for real this time. "I don't want you to kill anyone." Derek stated the obvious. At least he spoke.

Kate let go of my face but very quickly after she grabbed a random crowbar and hit me upside the head with it. Everything went black.

Derek's POV

I watched her hit Holland on the head. Holland's eyes shut but I could still hear her heart beating. She's not dead. I couldn't tell you why but, I don't want her dead. It's not like I'm her friend or even like her as a person but I know for a fact that I would kill Kate in two seconds if she killed her.