22// Dead Girl

Playlist Number 1

Stiles POV

I still can't breathe. I still feel like my world is slowly breaking apart. When it's done, I'm done. I lost my mom. I lost Holland. The only two girls that I've ever loved, died.

I looked at her body in my arms, trying not to cry but I knew it wasn't working. Peter was yelling at me but I kept blocking him out. Until he was inches away from my face.

"I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!" I don't scream a lot, but I definitely did at the moment. "You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. "Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." I honestly didn't. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." I sighed and ran my hand down her face.

I closed my eyes and started crying more as I leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. "I love you Holland. I'm so sorry." I whispered, with my forehead on her own. I slowly pulled my phone out and called Jackson to come get Lydia and got up with Peter. I gave one last look at my girlfriend, or ex girlfriend... I don't know, but I looked at her one last time and then walked away.

•••••

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a Werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." I scoffed at his ridiculous comment. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart." I probably won't exist to her anymore since I don't have Holland, but that doesn't matter. I don't want to exist to her, I loved Holland. "Well, actually, considering that she's a woman... Twice a month." I didn't reply to his comment and just ignored him.

We arrived at a weird ass parking garage. It was creepy. We walked up to this random vehicle. "Whose car is this?" Peter slightly shrugged his shoulders in a non caring way. "It belonged to my nurse." I nodded confusingly. "What happened to your n-" He opened his trunk and I saw her lifeless body laying in there. "Oh, my God!" I looked away in disgust. "I got better." He smirked, he is disgusting.

"Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them." He was trying to get me to log into Scott's account to find his phone. He needed to find Derek and wherever Scotts phone was, that's where he was. "You know both of them." Peter said matter of factly. "No, I don't." I was totally lying but I'm not helping the psychopath who just killed my girlfriend. Ex girlfriend.

Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." I freaking forgot about his stupid alpha, werewolf, doggy hearing. "Dude, I swear to God-" I'm just gonna keep playing it though. "I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you, like I did to Holland." Peter gave me a smirk and I just looked down at the ground.

"His username is 'Allison?'... His password is also 'Allison?'." I sighed as I typed Scotts information in. It took a lot of convincing but after threatening me, then Allison and then my best friend. The only person I have left besides my dad, I caved in. "Still want him in your pack?" I questioned sarcastically. It's my only way to stay somewhat sane.

"Wait, what the... That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?" That's dumb. It's burnt, you can practically see through the thing. "Not at it- under it. I know exactly where that is... and I'm not the only one." Yay, fun, riddles. Can you see me mentally rolling my eyes right now?

"Give me your keys." There was no point in trying to argue with this man anymore. "Careful. She grinds in second..." He crushed my keys in his hands and I just widened my eyes in sadness. Great. "So, you're not gonna kill me?" I was surprised until he tilted his head in a 'of course I'm going to kill you Stiles' manner and walked towards me. "Oh, God." I took a couple steps back. "Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." I scoffed at his ridiculous comment. "You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?"