12// Anger Management

Playlist Number 2 or 3. Probably 2...?

"Okay so remind me again why you dragged me along on this shopping trip?" I asked Scott as I listened to the elevator ding. We couldn't find the car. Of course. "You helping me with groceries is you saying thank you for me being so genuinely kind and letting you stay at my house last night so you didn't have to go home with your mom." I rolled my eyes playfully at his comment. It was super nice of him letting me stay at his house, I couldn't go home last night after everything.

It turns out the incident at the school ended up actually being a mountain lion this time. The gunshot was Argent shooting it, not surprising that it was him. Stiles is pissed at Scott because his dad got hurt, I don't blame him but I feel bad for both of them. I'm still upset with Stiles personally but he doesn't deserve his dad getting hurt and Sheriff Stilinski definitely doesn't deserve it either.

"Well you should take one of these bags considering they are pretty heavy!" I then watched the mill roll out of a bag so I sighed and put them down to follow it. I went to grab it but before I could it rolled back to me. I stared at the ground with the milk. "He's here." I whispered under my breath. My voice broke and Scott grabbed my arm and we ran.

I ran beside a bunch of cars while Scott ran on top making the car alarms go off. I ran around a corner and noticed Scott wasn't by me anymore. My heart was pounding and I realized I need to calm down because the alpha can hear me. Breath Holland, just breathe. I heard something walking towards me and then was pulled by someone grabbing my arm. I closed my eyes preparing to be mailed to pieces but relaxed when I noticed I was in Scott's arms.

He had pulled me behind a car and had his arms wrapped around me. His breathing was pretty heavy too but maybe we could get away with this. Maybe we won't be killed. That thought quickly vanished when I heard Scott's phone start going off. He panicked reaching for his phone and I looked at him with a mix of anger and fear. I watched as the alpha snatched him from the spot next to me and I let out a loud scream that I had been holding in this whole time.

"You're dead." I quickly relaxed when I saw that it was Derek that just slammed my best friend on the hood of a car and not the alpha. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I was still slightly out of breath when I stood up and lightly punched Derek on the arm. He glanced at me, ignoring me then back to Scott. "I said I was going to teach you, I didn't say when." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Did it really have to be when I was with him? You gave me a heart attack."

Derek finally looked at me as he hopped off the car he was on. He walked closer to me as his voice filled with a mix of concern and rage I think. "You better get used to it princess. If you want to be friends with a werewolf you have to deal with his pack. Meaning the alpha is not only Scott's problem but yours too." I narrowed my eyes at Derek and took a step closer to him so our bodies were inches away from each other.

"One don't call me princess, I'm not anyone's 'princess' two, I am Scott's pack, not you, or the stupid alpha. Me. Me and Stiles. That's it." Me and Derek stood inches away from each other breathing heavily. He was mad and I was still trying to catch my breath from what had just happened. There it is. That weird tension.

Scott cleared his throat which made me tear my eyes away from Derek but he kept his eyes glued on me. "Anyways. I was fast right?" Derek still didn't look at Scott when he responded. "Not fast enough." Scott let out a sigh. "But the car alarm thing! That was smart right?" He finally turned around facing the boy on the car. "Until your phone went off." I rolled my eyes at Mr. Negative Nancy.

"What happened the other night- Stiles' dad getting hurt- that was my fault. I should have been there to do something. I need you to teach me how to control this." Scott's voice broke and I felt awful for him. Derek shook his head at Scott and grabbed his phone. "Then you need to get rid of distractions." He showed us the phone that had a notification of a missed call from Allison. I let out a disappointed sigh. I knew he was right. Scott got a panicked look on his face.