48// Alzheimers

Playlist Number 3

"Stilinski! Scott's waiting for us!" I was downstairs waiting for Stiles to finish getting ready. Yes, me and him are late a lot and I always get blamed for it but it's never me, it's always him.

"I know... just one second!" I heard a bunch of crashing from upstairs causing me to sigh. If he broke any of my things I'm throwing hands. "Okay, okay I'm ready!"

I smiled at him as he came down the stairs excitedly. He had a bag in one hand and sunglasses in the other.

"To Scott's?" I questioned as he ran over to me, grabbing my waist.

"To Scott's." He kissed my nose before pushing me towards the door. I threw my head back letting out a laugh as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

He opened the passenger door, setting me inside. He shut my door while pointing at me and backing up. He gave me a wink before sliding his sunglasses on and running over to the driver's seat.

"You're a dork." I murmured.

"Your dork." Stiles smiled.

•••••

Stiles honked his horn as we pulled up in front of the McCall residence. Scott happily walked out of his house a big grin on his face. I slid into the back, surprisingly with no complaints.

"Is it really just the three of us?" Scott asked, hopping in the car.

I smiled, leaning in between my two boys. "Yep, Lydia, and Derek are teaching Jackson how to not kill people, Allison is in France, and Isaac just didn't want to come. It's just us."

"You know, next week is your wolf anniversary." Stiles smiled at his best friend, nudging him with his elbow.

"Yeah, one year ago my idiot best friend thought it would be a good idea to drag me and my other idiot best friend out into the woods to find a body." Scott scoffed.

"A dead body?" I questioned sarcastically. Scott rolled his eyes as Stiles chuckled.

"No, a body of water, yes dumbass, a dead body." Stiles quoted himself, making us all laugh.

"You gotta admit, if Stiles didn't drag us out there that night our lives would be pretty boring. We wouldn't have met Derek, or Allison, you guys wouldn't be friends with Lydia." They nodded in agreement.

"I don't regret any of it." Scott smiled.

•••••

"And we're here!" I smiled looking around. "Our annual summer lake trip." I glanced at the very familiar lake that we come to more than once every year. Surprisingly, this was the first time we decided to pack up and leave this summer but at least we made it once.

"Let's go Cooper!" I looked towards Scott who had already taken his shirt off leaving him in his swimming trunks. He ran into the water, laughing a bit.

I looked towards my boyfriend who immediately shook his head. "You're coming this year whether I have to drag your ass in fully clothed or not." I walked towards him, taking my shirt off. His eyes now looked like they were going to pop out his head. "You've seen me shirtless before Stilinski, relax. We go to the lake every year."