46// This is Stiles

Playlist Number 1

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." I kept my eyes glued to the ground as sheriff Stilinski talked to Scott, Isaac, and I. "Hell, I don't know what that means." He admitted truthfully.

"Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" He sounded heartbroken and I definitely don't blame him. Sometimes I was happy he didn't know the whole story because if he knew that Stiles could be taken by something supernatural right now, he would feel ten times more scared.

"We'll call you." Isaac reassured him gently. I could feel my nose getting runny and I didn't know if it was from being cold or because all I wanted to do right now was cry. I sniffled causing Isaac to sigh and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott told us. He looked between me and Stiles' dad but I could tell he was partially scared. Considering he's still here though and not searching for him, he's not as scared as I thought he would be.

"Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Noah then patted my back before walking away.

"McCall..." I sighed knowing we now had to talk to someone else before we could even attempt to find Stiles. I love Coach, it's just, now isn't the time. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." He sounded truly upset.

"Yeah, I know, Coach..." Scott sighed, giving Finstock an apologetic smile.

"Alright. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." He looked at me, knowing he yells at me the most, well besides to Greenberg. He definitely yells at Greenberg the most. I never took it to heart especially since I'm not even on the team. I gave him a small smile letting him know that I definitely do not hate him either. "Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!" He continued with a light chuckle.

"I'm just saying, we- I- need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Coach finished.

"I will." The teenage boy reassured him. I didn't know if he was telling the truth, or if he was just trying to make Coach feel better.

"I know." He nodded before walking off, out of the locker room.

"Is that everyone?" Scott questioned Isaac who was glancing around the room.

"I think so..." Isaac's voice was muffled by the loud sound of metal being ripped from its hinges. Scott tore Stiles' locker door off and grabbed his shirt.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" The young beta asked the Latino.

"Yeah. We both are." Scott said, handing Isaac a shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" He complained.

"Do you think he's okay?" I murmured. Isaac and Scott both sighed giving me those same stupid sympathetic looks I've seen a million times these past few days.

"We'll find him." Scott said ignoring the true answer to my question.

"We need to talk." I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around thankful to see Derek, to have more help.

"All of us." I then looked to the man beside him, stepping back with a bit of fear. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but be a bit irritated that he had to come back to life right now out of all times. Couldn't he just have waited an hour or something?