7// Sexual Tension

Playlist Number 3 For Sure

After school I went home so I could get ready to go to Allison's. She had no idea what to wear for their group date that me and Stiles are tagging along on. Last night was weird. After Stiles took me home from the school Scott wouldn't stop texting me. He kept telling me that if I fall asleep I need to watch my surroundings. He's scared that if I'm not aware then Derek can hurt me or even worse he can make Scott hurt me.

That's not going to happen though.

My hair was straightened but I decided that I wanted to look as best as I could for tonight since I know Allison and Lydia are. I slipped on dark ripped jeans and a tight grey short sleeve crop top. My stomach showed a little bit but it's fine. I put on my white vans and added a little bit of curl to my hair. I got in my car and drove to Allison's and arrived at the same time as Lydia.

"You look stunning!" I smiled at Lydia's remark and looked her up and down. "As do you," she gave me a smirk before playfully rolling her eyes and linking our arms. "Always." I lightly laughed at her confidence. I'm pretty confident but not even half as much as she is. I wish I was like her.

I mean I can see right through Lydia. Her confidence isn't necessarily real but to everyone who isn't her best friend like me, it is. She hides behind her confidence because she's so insecure. I don't know why... she's beautiful, smart, sarcastic, she can be nice and she's pretty funny. I get it though. It's hard to see yourself like everyone else does... no one spends as much time with you than... you.

We made our way to Allison's room and she looked panicked. "I don't know what to wear!" I raised my eyebrows at her and smiled. "It's okay, we'll help you. Plus we have two hours before me and Lydia have to go so we'll worry about that in a little bit!" Allison gave me a questioning look. Did she really think we were going to talk about our outfit choices the whole time?

Lydia smirked and sat on her bed. "I agree. We always talk about the usual stuff and then we decide what we're going to wear," I glanced at Lydia and back at Allison who was even more confused. I was laying on her bed on my stomach and she was sitting on the floor. "Usual stuff?" I held back a giggle before looking back at Lydia. I remember having the almost exact same conversation with her when I first met her.

"You know, shopping, girls we don't like, boys... sex," I couldn't help but laugh at Allison's facial expression. She seemed insulted that Lydia just said the word 'sex' in front of her. Lydia let out a giggle before starting to talk about this girl, her name is Caroline. Apparently she irritates Lydia and is super annoying. I don't think I've met her before but the subject was quickly changed.

"So, how do you really feel about Scott?" She looked at Allison and her face lit up immediately. I smiled at the topic that I was more or so actually interested in. "He's so cute! I don't know, he just makes me so happy, I mean he can be confusing and kind of a douche sometimes but he always makes up for it..." I knew he was being a douche a few days ago. I'm guessing the kiss in the locker room made up for it.

"I don't know how to describe it." She seemed so happy that it made me happy. I looked down at her and let out a big grin on my face. "Someone's in love!" I emphasized the word love for more dramatic affect. Allison's face grew red as she looked at the floor and started playing with her jeans nervously. Lydia glanced at me and smirked.

"She's not the only one," I gave Lydia a confused look. Who is she talking about? "You love Jackson?" I was grossed out, out of everyone. Anyone in this school. Hell the whole world. She chooses to love Jackson? "No! You! You love Stiles!" I gave her another confused glance before I looked back down at Allison who was holding back a giggle. "Uh of course I love Stiles, he's my best friend..." Everyone knows this I don't know why Lydia is acting so dumb.