6// Killer

Playlist number 2

I slept easily last night. Scott not so much. I wasn't worried about Derek, he's not going to kill me and I doubt he'll kill Scott or Stiles either. They can call me crazy all they want but I have faith in Hale. Stiles still hasn't talked much to me but we're going bowling with Lydia, Allison, Scott, and Jackson tonight so I'm assuming he'll talk to me then, if not before.

I slipped on black ripped jeans and a maroon sweatshirt. I decided I would lightly curl my hair today and wear black vans. I arrived at school and saw Scott and Stiles waiting by the entrance. When I arrived Stiles sighed in irritation. "Okay now can you tell me about your dream?" I quickly realized his sigh wasn't about me arriving but about Scott waiting for me to arrive. I glanced at Scott as he described his insane dream about Allison last night.

I mean it started out pretty normal. They were making out until he went all werewolfy on her. "So you killed her?" Stiles asked bluntly. I then started looking around the school, panicked. Did he really kill Allison? "I- I don't know. I just woke up and I was sweating and I couldn't breathe. I've never woken up like that." Scott's eyes were widened and he was nervous. Stiles let out a giggle before replying to Scott "really? I have. Usually ends a little differently though..."

I closed my eyes and shook my head at Stiles' dirty response. "Okay A, I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B never give me that much detail about you in bed again..." I giggled and Stiles nodded. "Noted, let me take a guess here..." Scott quickly interrupted him "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

I laughed at how depressingly right Scott was. I leaned my back against the locker next to Stiles' and listened to them talk. "No of course not!" Stiles paused a second before I butted into the conversation, "yeah that's totally it." Stiles and I both let out a small laugh before continuing on after hearing Scott sigh. He closed his locker and headed towards the doors that led us back outside. Me and Stiles followed. "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take." Scott's eyes lit up as he looked at Stiles.

"Maybe not a class, but a teacher..." I glanced at Scott concerned. "Derek?" He nodded his head quickly, he was way more excited than he should be. "Are you forgetting that you just threw him into jail?" I questioned. This idea was stupid, Dereks not going to help him. "I know but it all felt so real, like dragging her down the bus, all of it." We opened the doors and saw a crowd of people.

My heart dropped when I saw a bus pretty much torn to shreds. The door was ripped off, the windows shattered, blood everywhere. I glanced at Stiles then Scott who was terrified. "How real?" I looked at Stiles who was concerned for Scott. Allison. Is she really dead?

I felt like I was going to be sick. I turned to walk away but accidentally ran into something. "Ah I'm so sor- Allison!" I've never been more excited to see her. "Holland!" She replied back with the same amount of enthusiasm I had. We both laughed as I picked the books up that I dropped during the impact. Scott turned around and let out a sigh of relief. "You're okay," he smiled and pulled her into a hug. They warm my heart, they're so cute.

She laughed and acted like it was obvious that she was okay. Well I guess she doesn't really know the full story.

We made our way to Harris' class and I took my seat next to Stiles behind Scott. "Maybe it was my blood on the bus?" I looked at Scott who was now facing us and shook my head. That was very unlikely and even if it was, there would have to be a reason for his blood to be on the bus. "Or maybe you took an animal, like a rabbit?" Stiles looked at Scott. Their theories were ridiculous. A rabbit wouldn't bleed or fight that much for the bus to be that tore up.