24// First Time

TW: Talk about molesting :(

Playlist Number 3...? The beginning might be sort of awkward with happy music.

Stiled aggressively pinned me against the wall. My legs were around his torso, as my hands wrapped around the back of his neck. Our lips danced together in sync, very quickly and passionately. His hands rested on my ass holding me up with support of the wall I was pressed against. I tried pulling him closer but I knew that wasn't possible. All the space between our bodies was nonexistent.

He bit my bottom lip lightly and I let out a quiet moan. With that small amount of time my mouth was parted, he slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but he quickly beat me. This was my first time making out with anyone and it's amazing. I don't know if it would be this amazing with anyone else but I know that Stiles Stilinski is everything I want and so much more.

My stomach was twisting and turning with all of the butterflies flying around in it. His hands moved from my ass up to my back then my hair, leaving a trail of fire at every touch. The amount of passion between us was insane. He slowly started sliding his hands up my shirt and the second his hand hit my bare skin I flinched.

I let it go and kept kissing him because I was loving this too much to quit. He started tugging on my shirt trying to pull it up. "Stop..." I don't think he heard me as he started kissing down my neck. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back but he started pulling my shirt up higher. "Stiles, stop." I quickly let my legs fall from his torso and walked away from him.

"Holland?" I stopped at the doorway, knowing it's not fair to just shut him out. "I'm sorry, I really am." I don't know if he knows what he's apologizing for but he sounded sincere. I turned around and I had tears in my eyes. He gave me a confused look knowing that's extremely unusual for me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit next to me on the bed. "It's okay, just- just don't worry about it, okay?" He tilted his head at me.

"Was I not good? I'm confused." I very, very quickly shook my head and moved my hands to cup his cheeks. "No, you were amazing." I slightly giggled. "I just didn't want to go further than just making out, you know? Take it slow?" He nodded his head. "I understand, but uh why are you crying?" I didn't realize that a few tears had streamed down my face. I stood up and turned away, wiping my tears. "Tough girls don't cry, tough girls don't cry..." I kept whispering to myself but Stiles obviously heard me.

"Crying doesn't make you weak, Holland, especially when it's just in front of me. I'm your boyfriend and I love you, whether you're crying, yelling, or laughing." He put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around facing him with my tear stained face. I let myself be vulnerable in front of him, it's weird. I'm letting myself cry in front of him. "What happened, beautiful?" He wiped a tear falling down my cheek with his thumb. Did I want to tell him? Could I tell him? What if he hates me or thinks I'm a whore?

"I uh-" I looked down at the floor before hesitantly answering him. "When I was younger, I was Uh molested." I've never told anyone that. I've never even said it out loud. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows in concern, he also looked angry. I was right. He probably thinks I'm a whore. "I- I know. I swear I wasn't- I didn't-" He started shaking his head and interrupted me. "Hey, hey, this wasn't your fault. None of it." I finally gained the courage to look up at him. "I was... with my grandparents for the weekend. My grandma left to go to the store and that was the longest fifteen minutes of my life."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Your grandparents just moved here not that long ago Holland. When did this happen?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "About a year ago." Stiles let a sad sigh and pulled me into a tight hug. He rubbed the back of my head with one hand and my back with the other. I stopped crying finally, even though it's not like I was sobbing, I was still crying. I don't cry in front of people. Stiles accepted everything about me though. I was comfortable being vulnerable in front of him.