39// Party Date

Playlist Number 2 or 3

"I'll never understand why me, you're amazing, loving, beautiful, caring, funny, perfect, girlfriend gets kicked to the backseat so your idiot, stupid best friend can sit in the front." I muttered. Scott turned his head to look at me and immediately stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the favor.

"Because my amazing, loving, beautiful, caring, funny... what was the other one?" Stiles questioned from the driver's seat.

"Perfect." I responded easily. "Yes right... perfect girlfriend, is also very understanding and knows that Scott has sat passenger since I first started driving." I let out a scoff at his lame reasoning.

"That was before we started dating." I shot back. He gave me an awkward smile through the rear view mirror. "Oh look, we're at school!" He jumped out of the jeep leaving the door open for me. I'm stubborn so I went through Scotts door. Eh, I wouldn't call it stubborn, maybe petty.

"Hey... Any of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" I shuddered at the voice coming from behind me. All three of us turned around to see Matt.

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles stated simply.

"I-I had a concussion." Matt replied looking at me. Yeah I got hurt too but Matt wasn't awake for that. He was more or so looking at me in a 'aren't you going to defend me' way. I wanted to give him a 'are you dumb? I don't even like you' look, but I couldn't.

"Well, no one got seriously hurt." Stiles lied. He knew me and Erica got pretty seriously injured but it's okay.

"I was in the ER for six hours!" Matt responded. He narrowed his eyes at the Stilinski boy and they were both equally irritated with each other.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles said kneeling on the ground. He hovered his hand above the cement about an inch away from touching it.

Scott sighed and took a step forward. "Are you okay?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. So, you didn't get any tickets last night, either?" He asked, changing the subject. I missed the new conversation when we got out of the jeep but I'm assuming it was about trying to get tickets. I already have a ticket... sadly.

"Are they still selling?" The teen wolf questioned eagerly.

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online." He gave me a smirk. "You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He then furrowed his eyes at the distance between me and Stiles, which wasn't much.

"I thought you guys broke up." He muttered. Me and Stiles both looked down at our touching arms as Stiles went to put his arm around me. Instead I got pulled into Scott. Yeah, Scott pulled me into his side. He's on a new level of cockblocking I didn't even know existed.

"They did, they still aren't together. I forced Stiles to pick Holland up because I can't let their stupid break up ruin our friendship." He let out a nervous chuckle as he squeezed me tighter. He then used his other hand to reach across himself and ruffle the top of my hair. I'm going to shoot him... in the face.

Matt nodded in amusement and slowly walked away. I scoffed and looked up at Scott who gave me an apologetic smile. Stiles was just glaring at him. "Why? Why did you do that?" I questioned him dramatically.

"Because if me and Stiles can't find tickets then someone has to go. That someone might have to be you." He said while taking his arm off of me. We began walking towards the entrance while Stiles shook his head.