47// Fifth Grade

Playlist Number 2

I began running towards Derek but stopped when I saw Jackson's hand fly up, sticking straight into Derek's stomach.

"Oh my god..." I muttered under my breath. My eyes were as wide as they could be as I froze. Jackson lifted Derek into the air with his claws digging into his stomach before throwing him across the room. I didn't know whether to run after Derek or to just stay where I am.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard taunted. I then heard an arrow fly through the air, almost hitting Scott. The young werewolf ducked causing the arrow to go into Isaac's shoulder instead.

"Allison?" Scott blurted surprised. I shook my head as I ran towards Isaac.

"This bitch." I mumbled, extremely irritated that she was still on gerards side and that she just shot Isaac.

Scott came over grabbing Isaac underneath the arms, using his head to motion for me to follow them. I ran after the two boys as we ran away from the hunters and the kanima.

I heard gunshots go off causing me to flinch. That sound I don't think will ever not make me flinch after hearing my mom and Scott get shot.

I turned to see Argent using his gun to fire at Jackson who was half transformed. Jackson jumped over Chris' car but that didn't stop the man from shooting. His car windows shattered from bullets going through them.

When the boy came back he was fully the kanima, standing on Allison's dad's car. The lizard used its tail to wrap around the gun and tear the weapon from the man's hands. He took that as his cue to run but the kanima only followed.

The creature threw Argent to the ground but didn't have much time to hurt him any further when he heard a growl from behind him. Derek flipped over a wooden crate bearing his claws and fangs, ready to fight. Scott and Isaac did the same standing a few feet away.

"I really need a gun or something." I mumbled, standing behind a pillar behind Isaac and Scott.

Derek ran to Jackson first throwing punches only for every single one to be blocked. He was then scratched in the stomach causing him to turn away from the kanima.

Scott took that as his chance to jump on his back but Jackson threw him off quickly. Isaac grabbed his neck, pushing him back. The kanima stumbled backwards before pushing on the beta's chest causing him to fly backwards next to Scott.

Derek climbed up some metal poles while Isaac was fighting him. He jumped off once he got to the top, bunching his hands together and hit the kanima on his back. He screeched and stumbled forwards, then turned to face the alpha. Derek took his claw and tried scratching Jackson but he only grabbed Derek's hand attempting to throw him into the wall behind him.

Derek climbed up the wall, flipping off of it, landing in a fighting stance. He then punched the lizard but he caught his fist and began choking Derek. He threw the werewolf into the wall he just flipped off of causing him to roll away in pain.

Scott was obviously very angry by now running up to Jackson and kicking him in the back with a grunt. The kanima lunged forward, but pushed off of the wall turning back towards Scott. He kicked the young beta in the stomach, making him fly in the air hitting some metal bars. I gasped at the impact, wanting to help but knowing I couldn't do anything without getting hurt and making everything harder for them.

Derek got back up trying to take the kanima while he was turned around. The creature heard him coming and turned scratching his stomach before Derek could even leave a hit.