33// Plan or Mistake

Playlist Number 2

We walked into a different room so it was just Stiles Scott Allison and myself. "Derek's waiting outside for Lydia." I said. Allison quickly turned around and looked at me. "Waiting to kill her?" I nodded in response and Scott answered. "If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes- especially after what happened at the pool." He said sighing then looking at me. Every time the pool is brought up everyone looks at me like I'm going to break down at the mere thought of it. I survived, Derek survived, Erica sadly survived. It's fine.

"It's not her." I said changing the subject. I walked over to Stiles and sat on a table next to him. "Holland, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened." Scott said. I shook my head at him. "No, it can't be her." Allison looked at me and gave me a small sympathetic smile before turning completely serious again. "It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

"Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here. Not at school." I nodded in agreement at Scott's statement. Derek wouldn't do anything in a public space. He could get caught. "What about after school? What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?" Allison asked. Sometimes I feel like they've never even met Derek because he's the most stubborn person I know besides myself.

"By three o'clock?" Stiles asked with a sigh. "There could be something in the Bestiary." Stiles scoffed at her comment. "Oh, you mean the nine-hundred-page book written in archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." He replied sarcastically. He's getting irritated and honestly so am I.

"Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it." I raised an eyebrow at her statement. "Uh, I can talk to Derek, maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her?" Allison nodded at Scott's question. "I think Holland should go with you." She whispered. I think she was trying to be quiet enough for me and Stiles not to hear but considering she was the only one talking, we heard her.

Scott glanced at Stiles then back at Allison and nodded. That caused Stiles to quickly turn his head towards me and furrow his eyebrows in question. I shrugged in response. "But, if anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?" Scott said with wide eyes. He glanced at me and Stiles but he was mostly talking to Allison.

"What does that mean?" She asked, partially offended. "That you can't heal like I do. I just don't want you to get hurt." Allison rolled her eyes at him and started digging through her bag. She pulled out a small bow and held it up towards the sky. "I can protect myself." I nodded and smiled in agreement. Stiles threw his hands out in a 'yeah I think she's got this' way. Scott just stared at her nervously, looking between her eyes.

"What? Did something else happen?" Scott sighed and waited a moment to answer. "I just don't want you getting hurt... Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I-I don't care if your dad finds out. Call, text, scream, yell, whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can. We have until three." I wasn't paying much attention to Scott and Allison's sweet moment because I was watching my boyfriend play with the bow Allison set on the table.

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow at him. He held it up pretending to shoot as Scott started walking out. I gasped as he hit the trigger causing an arrow to fly towards Scott's face. He turned around and caught the arrow. "Ah, sorry. Sensitive trigger on that." Allison took the bow and I put an arm on his shoulder before following Scott.

•••••

"I want to talk to Derek." Scott yelled as we walked out onto the field. "Talk to me." Boyd relied nonchalantly. "I don't want to fight." Scott said walking closer. I was close behind him. "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you and four times the size of her." Woah... I don't know how I got involved in this supernatural werewolf fighting contest because I'm not supernatural or a werewolf.