Chapter 5

The next time she opened up her eyes, she was in an unfamiliar place.

Vision was blurred, body temperature was down and she could barely feel any part of her body.

What had happened the her after Lucius' snarky remarks about her.

How had she gotten to where she was?

Where she even was was the more important question...

All of her questions were going to go unanswered if she didn't get up and at least try to look for herself.

Slowly, Eden moved her hands to the floor beneath her, trying her best to sit up without the aching feeling in her head pulsing intensely.

Dirt, or dust. That was what was on the floor. It was cool, so she must have been somewhere underground, cave like... That's what it felt like to her at least.

She hissed putting her hand to her head and sat up completely, regaining her ability to see clearly once again, though that didn't change the fact that it was dim to the point of not seeing, or she had gone blind... She wasn't able to tell the difference just yet.

The faint outlines of bars could be made out, but aside from that little section, the rest was covered in a rock like material.

Now she knew for sure, she was in a dungeon and as everything was starting to get pieced back together in her mind she suddenly realized.

This wasn't just any dungeon...

No, this was Draco Malfoy's dungeon. She was currently sitting in the cell owned by someone she thought was dead.

Someone she was happy she would never see again.

All the pain he caused everyone...

Eden truly thought Malfoy was just as pathetic as his father Lucius.

With a sudden crack, a house elf was standing right at the door, inside of the cell. The elf held her hands in front of her, clasped together.

Dobby.

That was the first thing that came to Eden's mind in her deranged state, but she was awfully wrong.

It was as if she had forgotten about everyones death, about how Dobby was killed at the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange around three years ago...

How everyone she knew was dead and those who were still alive were in hiding.

Now she wondered whether they were safe or not. If they had been caught, if they were close or near. They clearly had no idea of her being alive anymore for everyone at Hogwarts assumed she died along with Harry in the blast that killed everyone in the area.

By some miracle, she got out alive... But she was now beginning to think it wasn't a miracle seeing the circumstances at large.

"Tissy is to make sure you is okay. Here, some water."

The house elf walked over handing a cup of water to Eden who looked up in horror at the little creature. She knew it wasn't the fault of the house elf, but she was clearly upset.

"T-Thank you-" Eden's voice was still raspy from all the screaming and pain she had previously been in when she was still in Voldemort's care.

While drinking the water her mind began to wander...

She was clearly unable to do magic in this place whether it was because if an anti magic curse cast on the cell or more specifically on her for the time being.

She was uneducated on stuff like that.

After all, for the last year and a half of her life she has had no access to a book let alone a properly working wand.