Memory 1

October, 1997

"Point! Point your foot Eden!.. GOOD, good now keep it like that. Keep on your toes Eden!"

"Bloody hell Hermione you'll break her!" Harry grabbed ahold of Eden's waist as he helped her come down from the painful point of her dance.

Hermione shook her head with a sigh and rolled her eyes when she walked over and flopped down on her bed at the burrow.

"Eden asked ME to help her Harry. If she wanted you to help her she would have asked. Isn't that right Ed-"

What was the point of speaking if Harry and Eden were in their own world.

Harry held her face, whispering to her, but Hermione could not make out what it was that he was exactly saying to her.

"GUYS! Eden... If you are not going to take this seriously I have other things to do. I need to help Ginny pick her dress for the ball tonight and I will need to do her makeup as well."

"I think it best if you go start on that-"  Harry started.

"Harry..." Eden gave him a look and smiled, looking at Hermione. "I appreciate your help, which is why Harry, you must leave, I have taken time out of Hermione's day to help me perfect this and if I do not succeed I will not be able to find a job."

Harry's mouth opened wide looking between the two of them. "I cannot believe you are choosing to work as a dancer. There is so much more you could be... So much more you can do-"

"I think it is time Harry makes his exit... Goodbye Harry!"

Hermione was petty today.

How fun that was going to be for everyone tonight at the ball.

Once Harry exited the room Eden got back on her toes, practicing her pointe.

"The audacity of that boy! I personally think your goal for the future is amazing. You are a phenomenal dancer... Alright let us get back to your pointe. Up on your toes. I want to see how long you can hold for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you heard anything Eden? Anything that could help us?" Harry mumbled as they sat on the grass outside of the Weasleys home. Their hands were tangled together while they watched the sun make it's final appearance before the night came to overtake it.

Eden looked deeply into the sky as if it were a person.

"No. I have not. I am rarely ever around Lucius when I am at the manor. The same goes for Draco. I have barely even spoken to him since I arrived. I wish you could come with me. It's dreadful there even if I'm only staying for the break."

"How about Narcissa? Is she not nice?"

"She is delightful, but she is never home when I am. I'm quite lonely there."

Eden leaned against his shoulder while Harry's hand slid out from her's and instead wrapped an arm around her shoulder, giving her the best comfort he could.

"I think this break is going to run on for months. I don't think we'll be going back to Hogwarts... Ever. What happened with Dumbledore was no accident Eden. I was there. That was only the beginning and it was not the worst that is going to happen to us.  I don't know how Malfoy isn't in Azkaban right about now..."

Eden chose to not say anything in return. The last thing she wanted to do was think about the world she was living in crumbling before her without being able to do anything to help.