Chapter 6

Almost a week later and Eden was still locked up in the cell like an animal.  Tissy would bring clothes to change in, food to eat and water to drink, but Eden refused everything aside from the clothes.

Her logic was simple.  If she did not eat, she would starve.  If she did not drink she would eventually die of dehydration.

Tissy would always stay to watch her eat and if she refused she would threaten her with the repetitive line, "Tissy is to call Master if you not eat." or "Tissy is to call master if you refuse to drink."

But nothing ever did happen, at least not until that point. 

Of course the first couple of days were hard and she gave in thinking Tissy's words were serious though she learned quickly that whatever she was programmed to say was a bunch of empty threats.

Around the ninth or tenth day she felt that for sure she would pass out.  The lack of water was finally getting to her.  Eden found it rather odd that she had even survived that long.

She found comfort in the corner of the cell, disregarding the spiders and bugs in it, it was rather comfortable.  It felt make her feel safer, knowing that nothing or rather no one could appear behind her and take her from surprise.

She couldn't walk for days now from the absence of any food and her mouth had been dry.  At first her body began to heat up, she was lightheaded and dizzy.

Everyday that passed she was growing more and more unaware, mumbling answers to Tissy who would keep threatening her.  "Tissy is to call Master if you not eat."

Once her body began to shut down, she was becoming very hopeful that this plan would work.  It didn't seem like anyone was going to be coming to force her to eat or anything anyway.  If she had gone this long without someone coming to stop her, what was different now.

Her legs were tingly and all of the feeling had left her hands.  She was in no pain, but that did not mean she was not suffering.  She had dropped a few pounds in the matter of days it had been since she started starving herself actually.

As her eyes were beginning to shut from how tired she was, there was a sudden crack which echoed throughout the whole hall.  It was loud meaning that it was not Tissy who had come to see her.

Eden's mind began to race, knowing exactly who was standing at the door.

Who cares who it is Eden.  It's not important.

But it was.

Malfoy walked into the cell, shutting the door behind himself and as he did the first time he came to speak to her, conjuring a chair and straddling it, leaning forward and using the back rest to lean his head on.

The chains around Eden's ankles came back. 

They were freezing cold.  That was how she realized they had slid back on like snakes.

The silence seemed so loud and his stare seemed so strong and although Eden was not looking at him, she could feel it in the side of her head. 

That was where he was staring.

He pressed his lips together and began speaking.

"I see you've gotten busy...  All this work.  You know you're not hurting anyone but yourself right?"

That was the whole entire fucking point, god...

Eden refused to answer.  Her head was already facing away from him and it didn't take much for her to turn her legs the slightest bit inward.

As she did this, his eyes trailed down to her stomach.

With her left hand, she held it almost like a child would do when their tummy was aching while her right hand was on top, tracing over her knuckles over and over again very slowly.