😈Grandma's Dead😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ death, blood and swearing

Y/N's POV:

I can't wait for what's in store today. Michael and I were going on a picnic date and I was so excited. I had everything sorted so I decided to head over to his house.

Before I got there i noticed that the Murder House door was open.....hmmm that's strange. I walked through the gate and through the open door.

"Hello, Michael are you here?" I called out but all I heard were cries from the living room. Furrowing my brows I followed the sound, my eyes were then set on Michael who was leaning over his grandmother's body.

"Michael sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked worridly, he jumped from hearing my voice and that's when saw the tears and his red bloodshot eyes.

"G-grandma won't wake up, why won't she wake up?" I walked over to him and I took one look at the woman, she was dead.

"Michael, she's dead. I'm so sorry" i whispered, he shook his head not wanting to believe it.

"N-no she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't leave me like that" he started yelling, i went over to him to calm him down when he yelled in anger. I felt a strong force push me against the wall knocking me unconscious.

~timeskip~

What felt like an eternity I finally woke up with groan, that's when i instantly felt the pain in my head. I raised a hand to where it hurts and felt a bandage, i looked around and saw Michael sitting st the end of the bed asleep.

I sat up getting close to his face to see tears stains, i pushed away his blonde curls. My touch woke him up and he looked to me wide eyed.

"Y/N/N, Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, you could've died. There was so much blood, I'm so so sorry" he sobbed into my neck holding me close.

I sighed sadly leaning my head upon his, I played with his hair trying to calm him down.

"Sweetie it's okay, you didn't mean to. You were upset so it's understandable, please don't be so hard on yourself. I love you" I held his head in my hands wiping away his tears.

He stood up suddenly making me jump.

"How could you say that, I hurt you....i-im a monster" he stated in distress. I felt my heart break at the broken boy standing before me, I stood up getting a hold of him making him look at me.

"Listen to me Michael, you're not a monster you hear me. You're the sweetest most amazing guy I have ever met, don't ever think yourself as a monster okay. Just remember that I love you so fucking much and I'm never going to leave you no matter what" I looked into his tear glazed blue eyes.

He slowly nodded his head in understanding, i saw his lips twitch into a small smile.

"You promise? you'll never leave me?" He asked innocently, I smiled sweetly at him nodding my head.

"I promise my love" I leaned in to give him a soft kiss. I felt his tense body relax and melt into the kiss.

We pulled back slightly resting our foreheads together, I watched his lips spread into a wide grin and his eyes to sparkle with happiness.

"I love you so much love, thank you for putting up with me" I giggled slightly giving him a quick peck.

"You're welcome baby"