😈Snowflake😈

Third person POV:

Y/N woke up early one morning, and as she sat up and looked out the window, she saw a blanket of white snow covering the street.

The girl turned to the person asleep next to her. Michael Langdon. Her handsome blonde boyfriend, whom she met 5 months ago.

He was so shy and innocent when Y/N met him. He still is at times but he's a lot more open and is such a sweetheart.

She knew about Michael's home life, his grandmother passed away last week and it ruined him. Y/N spent all her time with him, being by his side and cheering him up.

She knew he had never seen snow, so gently, the girl shook her boyfriend awake. His eyes opened and he yawned softly, while stretching his arms.

"Wake up baby, I wanna show you something. You might want to put some warmer clothes on for this" she whispered, caressing his face.

Nodding, he kissed her and got dressed, Y/N doing the same.

In excitement, the girl grabbed the blondes hand and pulled him out of the house. The boy laughed at his girlfriend, but was confused as to why she was so excited.

But he soon came to realise what she was dragging him to.

His bright blue eyes widened, as they watched the snow flakes falling from the sky.

"Wow, w-what is this?" He asked, as the girl watched him. His innocence showing, while the snow fell onto his golden hair.

"It's snow baby, your very first snow. I know you've never seen snow before, so I thought bringing you outside to see it would cheer you up" she explained. Her smile widened when she heard his laughter.

"This is awesome Y/N/N, thank you for showing me this" he said sweetly, as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"You're welcome Mikey"