💜I'm....Dead?💜

⚠️Warning⚠️ Blood, death and swearing

Fear.....is all I could feel coarsing threw my veins. There are 2 serial killers on the loose....Mr Jingles is his name and The Night Stalker.

Up ahead I could see the camp and two figures, I made sure to look over my shoulder and luckily no one was chasing me. I sighed in relief and jogged towards what looked to be Xavier and Montana.

They see me running to them which made them run to me and the look of fright and relief was etched on their face.

"Oh my god baby, I was so damn worried about you. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Xavier rushed out making me laugh slightly at the blonde headed boy.

"I'm fine now that I'm with you guys-" before I could say anything else I heard a twig snap behind me making us three freeze.

I slowly turned to see....Margaret and Richard Ramirez, I paled to see them both holding bloody knives.

"Well well well, look who we have here" Richard walked towards me with a sinister grin on his face pointing the knife at my face.

I gulped in fright feeling my body start to shake. I could feel the cold knife press against my neck, Xavier still had a firm grip on my arm.

Suddenly I felt a hand roughly grab onto my neck pulling me out of my lovers grasp, I yelped out scared that i was going to die.

I kept squirming around and somehow was able to kick Richard in the leg making him loosen his grip I went to turn around but I got pulled back.

"Keep her arms behind her back and make sure she doesn't escape. I want to make her lover and best friend watch the life drain from her eyes as i kill her" i felt tears run down my face and i looked to see Xavier and Montana crying out to me.

I felt Margaret place the knife against my neck ready to slice it.

"Any last words my dear?" I scrunched my eyes shut in pain feeling the knife dig into my flesh, I could feel the blood drip down my neck slowly.

"Stop it please, you're hurting her" i heard Xavier scream out making me cry more.

"X-Xavier baby i-i love you so much and Mon you're the greatest friend I've ever had" i stuttered out looking them in the eyes while they cried heavily.

And just like that she sliced open my neck from one side to the other blood instantly gushing out, the last thing I heard was the screams of Xavier and Montana then everything went black.

~timeskip~

What felt like years turned out to be half an hour I opened my eyes.....what the....how the hell am i alive.

I sat up slowly looking around to see Xavier, Ray, Chet and Montana looking at me with sad smiles. I felt my body being pulled into a tight embrace, I instantly knew who it was.

"Man am I glad to see you baby, god it was horrible seeing you get killed by that fucking bitch" Xavier spat out, I pulled away from him and placed a hand on his cheek making him lean into it.

"I'm just glad I'm back, here with you X" I placed a tender kiss to his lips and hugged him tighter.