🥑Jealous Boy🥑

⚠️Warning⚠️ swearing

Y/N's POV:

"Hurry up C, I wanna start watching it" I whined loudly so my boyfriend, Cody, could hear me. I heard a laugh from behind and turned to see him sit next to me.

"Alright alright calm down" I playfully glare at him and press play. You see Cody is in a tv show called American Horror Story: Apocolypse and he plays the Anti-Christ, so that's what we're watching.

I was so excited to see him as Michael Langdon, I squealed when I saw him. I got a good look at him and nearly died on the spot.

"Holy shit, he's fucking hot" I exclaimed gaining Cody's attention.

"Hotter than me?" He questioned.

"Pshh no, you're wayyyy hotter" I laughed nervously not looking at him and continued drooling over Michael.

For the next few hours I kept drooling, making sly comments. All Cody could do was huff in annoyance at all the attention I was giving Michael and not him. Another hour goes by and we finished the season.

"Man that was fucking amazing, who knew the Anti-Christ would be so damn hot" I gushed out but didn't get a response, I turned to see a frowning Cody.

"Aww baby are you jealous that I find Michael attractive?" I cooed leaning towards him, I got a closer look at his face and saw him pouting with a frown.

"You seem to like Michael more than you like me" he whined still not looking at me.

"Baby Michael isn't a real person, you play Michael so really I'm calling you hot. The only difference is the hair and accent. I still find you very hot and attractive my love" I pulled him to face me and I saw a small smile appear.

"You really mean it?"

"If you'd like....I can show you that I mean it" I smirked in suggestion, his eyes brightened and he picked me up running to our room. Oh what a fun night we had.