😈My Boy😈

Third person POV:

For 63 years, Y/N has been stuck in the Murder House.

In 1937 Y/N gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, named Jacob. He was 15 years old when he died from the flu, which later caused the mother to die a few days later from a broken heart.

Y/N spent her time in the basement, this is where she met Nora who also lost her baby boy. The two women spent their time weeping in sorrow for their losses.

But things changed when Vivian Harmon gave birth to two children. One had died, to which Nora took the responsibility of caring for. The other, Michael, survived and Constance took care of him.

One day, Y/N was looking after Jeffery. That is until she heard someone walking down the stairs. The woman was standing in the shadows, watching a young blonde teenage boy look around in wonder.

Her breathe was caught in her throat, his face looked like the face of her dear deceased son. The boy heard the woman gasp, making him look in her direction.

"H-hello, is someone there?" He asked innocently. Still holding Jeffery, Y/N decided to show herself.

Michael looked to see a young woman, dressed in a vintage white gown, her hair pinned up and was holding a baby. He saw her eyes glisten with tears, as she stared at him.

"W-who are you?" He asked softly. Y/N felt the tears run down her face, as she walked closer to him.

"My name is Y/N, what is your name sweetheart?" She asked, placing the baby back in his crib and walked closer to the teenage boy.

"My n-name is Michael" he replied shyly.

"Michael, what a beautiful name" she smiled, pushing a few stray curls away from his face. For some reason he felt comforted by her voice and motherly touch.

"Why are you down in the basement?" He wondered curiously.

"I live here, I died in 1952. You know, you remind me of my son. He had the face of an angel, beautiful blonde curls and eyes as blue as the ocean" she explained, placing a hand on his face and watched as he leant into her touch.

"How did you both die?" He mumbled. His eyes still closed, feeling calm and relaxed.

"He died from the flu, a few days later I died from a broken heart. My son was my light, the reason I would get of bed in the morning. He was my soul purpose in life and he got taken from me" she said, her lip quivering and she turned away from the boy.

The boy watched her with sadness in his eyes, he felt his heart ache for her.

"I'm sorry" he spoke sadly. Which made the woman turn to him and smile sadly at him. Quickly the boy leapt into her arms, and gave her a tight hug. It startled the woman, but she melted at the feeling. Her dead heart swelled with motherly love and joy, her arms instantly wrapping around the innocent boy.

~timeskip~

As time went on, Michael and Y/N grew attached. The woman would spend all her time with him, playing chess, drawing pictures and reading stories.

Michael loved her like she was his mother, he wished she was. He even started calling her mother. Y/N treated him as if he were her own and for once in 63 years, she felt whole again.

But of course things changed, Michael had left the house without a word to the woman. She felt the way she did all those years ago, broken and alone.

Michael didn't want to leave Y/N, she was his mother, even if she wasn't biologically. After spending his time at Hawthorne, he learnt to use a mirror to see things or people.

The first time he used it, his heart broke when seeing his mother figure. She was sobbing in Nora's arms.

"It's like Jacob all over again, he left me feeling broken and alone once again. Why did he leave, why did he leave me" she had sobbed loudly, as Nora cooed soothing words to the woman.

Michael had cried that night and many more times after that. Even though he had Ms Mead, Y/N will always be his mother and he needed her.

After Michael had dealt with the Witches and Warlocks, he had two more things he had to do.

Get his mother back and make the new world.

He traveled to the place he hadn't seen in 3 years. He walked into the house, instantly hearing all the souls that were trapped. He saw Ben appear across from him, a hostile look in the man's face.

"What are you doing here Michael?" He asked sternly.

"I'm not here for you. Once I have what I came for, I'll be on my way" then he left the man and made his way down the basement.

Y/N was cradling Jeffery, cooing and tracing his little features. Still feeling saddened by Michael's sudden disappearance.

As she held the little boy, footsteps were heard. Without looking up, she spoke.

"Go away Constance, it's still my time with him" she answered with annoyance. But the voice that answered didn't sound like Constance, but someone else who was familiar.

"Last I checked I wasn't my grandmother" the voice said, with a hint of amusement.

Y/N looked up and saw a face she hadn't seen for 3 years. Placing the baby in his bed, she stood up and looked at the boy, no man, in front of her.

"M-Michael?" She whispered, as tears stung her eyes. The man smiled softly, his familiar blue eyes glistening with tears.

"Hello....mother" he spoke as his heart hammered in his chest, seeing the only woman that ever really loved him and made him feel wanted.

The woman gasped, as she looked at him. He had changed. He had long strawberry blonde hair, his once boyish face now mature but his eyes stayed the same beautiful ocean blue colour.

"What are you doing here? You've been gone for 3 years Michael" she whimpered.

"I'm so sorry that left, I really didn't want to but I didn't have a choice. I'm not normal, I'm the son of Satan, the Anti-Christ" he explained, not looking at her. He felt ashamed and scared that she wouldn't accept him.

The woman was quiet, she didn't know what to say. Shaking her head, she walked to her son and placed both her hands on his face, making him look at her.

"Oh my boy, my beautiful son. I don't care who or what you are, you're my son and I'll love you for you. I always knew you were special" Michael's heart felt warm by her words, his smile grew brighter, as well as his eyes.

"I want you with me, by my side as I bring the end of times and create a new and better world" he said, feeling the same way he did 3 years ago.

"You're my son Michael, I couldn't bear to lose you again" Y/N brought him into her arms and held him close. Even though he's all grown up, Michael couldn't help but nuzzle his face into her neck.

Being in her motherly embrace made him feel loved once again. A feeling he hasn't felt it had in so long.

Pulling away, he looked to her.

"Come on, let's get you out of here" he grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs. As they got closer to the front door, Y/N felt nervous. She hasn't been outside the house in 6 decades.

"Are sure I can leave?" She asked anxiously, as the blonde man looked to her and smiled.

"I worked on making my powers stronger, strong enough to get you out. Don't worry, I'll be right here" he reassured the woman.

Taking a deep breathe, she let him lead her out the door and through the gates. Y/N gasped loudly, realising that she was standing outside the gates and not back in the house.

"Oh Michael, am I really outside?" She questioned as she looked around at the houses, the trees and the sky.

"Yes you are, you're finally free" Michael answered, smiling at her happiness.

"I'm free"