😈Brother Dearest😈

Y/N was sitting the basement playing with Beau, when there was rushed footsteps and crying upstairs. It sounded like Michael, the girl said goodbye to the young spirit and ran upstairs.

She kept herself invisible, as she walked into the lounge room. There sat her dad, talking to a crying Michael. Y/N slowly walked to where Michael was and watched the ordeal, only her father seeing her.

"Well Michael why don't you get some rest, you've had a long day" the boy nodded and made his way upstairs leaving the two Harmon's alone.

"You know he's going to need someone around here, Violet won't go near him and I know that you're still upset you didn't get to meet him. I know how much you wanted a brother" Ben said looking at his daughter, he could see the sadness written on her face.

"I hated not seeing him, I saw him when he was born and then he was gone. And now he's all grown up....I missed it all" she sighed sadly, shaking her head she decided to go see him.

When Y/N got to the room, she couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so much like Tate and her mother, she walked closer to him and brushed a curl away from his face.

Sighing, she pulled away and sat on the chair near the bed. After a few minutes she fell asleep, forgetting that she was now visible.

~timeskip~

Michael had woken up, feeling like someone else was in the room. He opened his eyes and saw a girl, who looked around his age. She had strawberry blonde hair, fair skin. What he found weird, was that she looked a lot like him and he didn't understand why.

He got up from the bed and walked towards the girl, kneeling down he looked at her closely. What he didn't expect, was for the girl to wake up and scream seeing the boy so close to her.

This caused the girl to go invisible.

"N-No wait, im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" He asked quickly, he could feel her presence but couldn't see her. The girl was now sitting on the bed behind him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really intend on falling asleep" the girls voice caused Michael to jump and turn to face her.

"Wh-Who are you?" He asked curiously.

"My name is Y/N Harmon, you spoke to my father earlier" his eyes widened at the information. Michael was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't see the girl stand and walk closer to him, looking at him closely.

"Do you know my grandma?" He asked innocently, Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Oh I know Constance, she's the reason I died. She gave me a cupcake and it had some sort of poison in it, seconds after eating it I died" she felt her anger rise at the reminder.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he whispered sadly looking at the girl, but she just smiled at him softly.

"You know I've waited so long to meet you" this confused the boy.

"What do you mean?"

"My mother gave birth to a baby 5 years ago....that baby was you. So that makes you, my baby brother" she explained, she could see his eyes brighten.

"Y-You're my sister, really" his grin stretched wider on his face.

"You also have another sister, Violet, she's my twin. You know I always wanted a brother and then you were born. I was so excited I had someone to look after and protect. But after you were born, I didn't get to see you" tears appeared in her eyes again, the boy before her looked at her sadly, feeling his own tears run down his face.

"Ugh look at me, crying again" she scoffed lightly, wiping her tears away. She looked up at her younger brother, who was also crying.

"C-Can I hug you?" Y/N stuttered. She gasped when he leapt into her arms, pulling her into a tight embrace.

The siblings held onto each other like their life depended on it, they didn't even notice Ben standing in the door way smiling at the two.

"I love you sis" Michael whispered, still holding onto the girl. Her eyes widened and more tears ran down her face, but they weren't sad tears, they were happy tears.

"I love you too...baby brother"