😈Spilled Secret😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ blood, gore and death

Y/N's POV:

"Why don't we ugh go to my house, have a little fun" I whispered seductively to the guy I just had a date with.

"Hell yeah, let's go" he chuckled, I smirked grabbing his and leading him to my house that was up the street.

Once we got through the door he pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck, I faked a moan grabbing onto the back of his neck.

I kissed right above his jugular vein, my mouth started to water. I gave his neck one last kiss before my sharp fangs sank into his flesh ripping his throat open.

He choked out a scream but I didn't care, I lapped up the delicious bitter tasting blood and moaned at the sensation.

I was so busy drinking his blood that I didn't notice the door open and a pair of footsteps heading my way. I heard a gasp from behind me making me drop they guys body, I turned around to see Michael.

"Y/N, w-what are you doing? W-what are you?" He looked at me wide eyed but I also saw curiosity in his eyes.

"S-shit Michael, look I can explain. I-i shit I didn't expect you to be here" I rushed out trying to wipe off the blood from my face and neck.

"Hey calm down-" I cut him off quickly shaking my head.

"No Michael I didn't want you to find out this way, I know you're disgusted with me. And I understand if you don't want to see me again....all I am is a monster" I cried collapsing against the lounge room wall.

I hid my face in my hands sobbing feeling nothing but shame and disgust. I felt hands grab mine making me look up, I hesitantly looked at his face.

"Y/N I'm not disgusted and I'm certainly not going to stay away from you and you're certainly not a monster. I will admit it caught me off guard but it doesn't change my opinion of you okay" he explained wiping away some of the blood from my mouth.

"I try not to drink human blood, I always drink animal blood but I ran out and couldn't get any more. It's been two days since I last had blood" I chuckled slightly shaking my head.

"So that's why I haven't seen you, that also explains why you were acting weird the other day" he said a look of realisation on his face.

"Yeah if I don't have blood for a long period of time, I become more aggravated and the scent of human blood makes me go crazy. The smell of your blood was driving me mad and with you being who you are your blood is more...potent and strong. There were so many times I wanted to sink my teeth into you, but i didn't want to scare you off or better yet kill you. I'm so sorry i didn't tell you I'm a vampire, i didn't know how you'd react" i looked down ashamed.

"I wish you would've told me, I could have helped you out you know I would. Next time if you ever run out just tell me and I'll be your personal blood bag" he nudged me humorously which made me laugh.

"Thanks, I was so scared you were gonna leave me if you ever found out. But thank you for understanding, I'm glad to have you in my life Michael" I sighed softly leaning into him.

"I would never leave you, please don't ever think that. I'll always be here for you" I felt him kiss my head lightly making me smile.