😈Finally Free😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ Spoiler alert if you haven't seen episode 7 of American Horror Stories.

It was another day in the Murder House, Y/N, who has been stuck there for 10 years, was sitting on a window ledge staring at the outside world.

The girl and her family moved to the Murder House, in 2011. That's where she met Michael Langdon. He was mysterious, yet so sweet. What Y/N didn't know at the time, was that he was a spirit, a ghost.

The two fell in love almost instantly, although they had a few bumps in the road, they stayed by each others side. Even when Y/N died of an accidental overdose.

Ever since then, their love for each other had only gotten stronger and they were never seen apart. They watched owners come, then get killed through out the decade.

It was like a never ending cycle, but that soon was going to change.

Y/N was sitting on a window ledge staring at the outside world. Wondering what it would be like to finally be free of this hell hole. Taking a drag of her cigarette, she felt arms wrap around her waist. Y/N smiled, already knowing who it was.

"What are you thinking about, darling?" Her boyfriend, Michael, asked as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Just wondering if we're ever gonna be able to leave this place" she hummed, taking a drag of her cigarette. But before he could reply, the couple saw a young boy holding a can of gasoline.

The two looked at each other, realising what the boy was doing. He was going to set fire to the house.

There was screaming downstairs, making the couple run and saw that Ruby was trying to kill the boy. Y/N ran, and grabbed onto the screaming girl.

"Do it, hurry!!" She yelled to the boy, who was shaking heavily. He was about to drop the match, until Scarlett stopped him.

"No don't!" She exclaimed.

It's like the world went into slow motion. The boy looked at Scarlett, until he finally dropped the match and the flames started to spread. Y/N looked to Michael with a wide smile, him doing the same.

She leapt into his arms, giving him a sweet kiss. The two holding onto each other tight, as they watched the flames grow.

"I love you Michael" the girl said, as she combed her fingers through his blonde waves.

"I love you too, my love" he replied.

The spirits were finally free.