💜Run Rabbit, Run Run Run💜

⚠️Warning⚠️ blood, death and swearing

Y/N's POV:

"Come on you two lets go!" I yelled at Chet and Ray, we started running into the forest. I could feel my lungs burning as I continued to run, I felt my legs give out on me making me fall over.

"Shit Y/N!!!!" Chet yelled as he ran back over to help me up, I got back up and we continued running deeper into the forest. We were in such a panic that we didn't notice the pit in front of us.

We felt the ground give out under our feet making us scream, I felt an excruciating pain go through my chest making me scream at the top of my lungs.

I turned my head to see that Chet had also been impaled through the shoulder and he was crying. I looked to see Ray on the ground but not impaled.

"Oh my god Chet, Y/N/N. Oh shit oh fuck" I heard Ray trembled at the sight in front of him.

I coughed feeling liquid spatter out.....blood. I felt the need to panic but I was numb, I couldn't feel a thing. I just continued staring at the night sky hoping to be saved.

Ray spoke to us but I wasn't paying attention, i was in such a daze that i didn't see Ray climb out and leave us behind.

"Y/N are you still alive" I heard Chet gasp out in pain.

"I-i-i'm fine, h-how are you g-going?" I asked feeling more blood ooz out of my mouth. Before he could say anything else we heard footsteps heading our way.

"Hello, who's there?" Chet called out, I tried looking up but I couldn't lift my head. It felt like it was being held down by weights.

"Oh my god Chet, what are you doing down there?" Xavier.....oh my god my sweet Xavier.

"We're dying, what does it look like we're doing" Chet called out sarcastically, I would've laughed if I wasn't impaled.

"We, what do I you mean by we?" Trevor asked, I coughed gaining their attention.

"BABY, OH SHIT" Xavier yelled carefully climbing down towards us. I tried moving up but pain shot through me making me scream.

"Babe stop moving I'm going to get you both out of here okay. Please stay with me" I felt his hand on my face, I heard him cry out at the sight of the wooden stake in my chest.

I heard a scream come from Chet, Xavier must of gotten him off the stake. Suddenly i could feel myself choking on my blood making it stream out of my mouth like a river.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna lift you up. Okay 1 2 3" I screamed feeling my body being lifted up and the stake leave my body. I sobbed looking at Xavier's face, he had tears running down his face.

I looked to his mouth to see it moving but I couldn't understand a word of it, I started to panic feeling my heart slow down. I lifted my hand up to his face, I smiled as much as I could.

"I-i lo-love you X-Xavier" I stuttered out, I took one last breath before my world turned black.

Xavier's POV:

"N-NO Y/N PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU BABY PLEASE" I screamed holding my love, i saw the light leave her beautiful eyes and her body went limp.

I picked up her body with the help of Trevor, I then carried her behind a tree when I saw Mr Jingles.

"We have to go" Trevor stated quietly.

"I can't leave her, i-i can't do that" i cried leaning my head onto hers.

"I know you don't Xav but you have to, sh-she's dead" I knew he was right I gently placed her on the ground kissing her forehead.

~timeskip~

Y/N's POV:

I gasped sitting up, I breathed heavily looking around. I was in a forest.....How the hell am I alive right now. I stood up stumbling over my feet.

"Hello, anyone there. Xavier! Ray! Chet!" I yelled but I heard nothing, sighing in defeat i walked straight not knowing where I was going.

I think I spent at least 15 minutes walking around aimlessly. Until I heard familiar voices, my heart skipped a beat when I heard Xavier.

I jogged towards the voices, low and behold there they were the whole group.

Before I could do anything I felt a blade touch my neck, I gasped throwing my hands up in defence. That got the attention of everyone who looked at me wide eyed.

"Y-Y/N, baby is that you" i turned to see that it was Xavier holding the blade. My eyes widened seeing his face.

"Xav, w-wait I thought you died. Wait but I died what" I stuttered out in confusion and panic, I felt his hands grab my face making me look at him.

"Baby calm down, yes we're all dead. This place is cursed so that anyone who dies here stays here" I couldn't believe what I was hearing but it seemed to make sense.

"God I missed you Xav" I cried throwing my arms around him, I felt his head nuzzle into my neck and I could hear him sniffling and crying.

"I missed you too baby, now we can be together forever"