😈Just Looking Out For You😈

Y/N's POV:

Being blind is a pain but not as much as having an OVERLY protective boyfriend.

Right now I'm walking down the stairs to the kitchen, when I hear a loud voice.

"Hey what are you doing?! You should have called out to me, what did you need? I'll get it" Michael exclaimed putting his hands on my shoulders stopping me. I huffed rolling my eyes at him.

"Michael, I'm fucking blind, not paralysed. I can easily get around without your help, okay" I snapped, I quickly realised that I had been too harsh.

"Okay" he whispered sadly, I heard him make his way upstairs while I stayed still. I felt so guilty, I didn't mean to be so harsh. I just hate when people think that I'm completely hopeless or can't do anything without someones help.

I sighed and turned around, I walked up the stairs and to his bedroom. I could hear sniffling.

"Mikey, I'm so sorry I snapped. I didn't mean too, I know you're only trying to help. I appreciate all that you've done for me" I said sitting at the end of the bed, i felt for his leg and giving it a light squeeze. I heard a shift and his leg dissapeared.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I'm so over protective. I just get worried, I feel like if I'm not around and you hurt yourself, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I love you so much, I just don't want you hurt" I felt his arms wrap around me as he mumbled into my shoulder.

"I know Mikey, I like that you care so much. I love you too" I smiled, I raised my hands and felt for his face. I felt his smile and it made me smile bigger, I leaned in and gave him a kiss.