😈Hello, Sir😈

Y/N's POV:

Oh god, oh my god. I'm gonna die I'm so nervous.

You see my dad found out i was dating someone, and now he wants us over for dinner. You might be wondering why I'm so nervous, well my dad isn't what you would call normal.

He may seem normal, being a psychiatrist and all but he has a dark secret that only I know about. It makes it worse that he's very over protective.

"Okay Michael I'm warning you. He can be very straight forward, so don't take anything he says to heart" I warned him.

"Baby I'm sure it'll be fine" he reassured me. I sighed and I knocked in the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and there stood my dad in his usual dress shirt and pants, with an apron on.

"Hello darling, come on in" he gave me a quick hug and walked back, allowing Michael and I to walk in.

"Dad, this is Michael. Michael meet my dad" I introduced them. I saw my dad watch him closely, my hands started shaking.

"Nice to meet you Mr Lector" Michael said, shaking his hand.

"You too....Michael and please, call me Hannibal. Dinner is almost ready, why don't you both go sit at the table" he said and walked to the kitchen.

We walked over to the dinner table, with Michael pulling out my chair for me.

"Here we are, I hope you're not a vegetarian Michael" my dad said looking at Michael as he placed the food down.

"No sir"

~timeskip~

Dinner had just finished and Michael and I were on our way home.

"So what did you think of tonight?" I asked Michael.

"It was great, your dad was a little intimidating though and he looked like he was going to kill me" he replied looking over to me with a smile before looking back at the road.

"Yeah he can be like that, did you enjoy dinner though?" I asked hesitantly.

"I sure did, he's a really good cook" I nodded my head and looked at the passing trees. It was quite for a few minutes before Michael spoke up again.

"So....when were you going to tell me your Dad is a cannibal" my eyes widened and I choked on my saliva.

"W-What are you ta-talking about?"i stuttered. This caused Michael to laugh.

"Baby I'm the Anti-Christ, I know a human heart when I see one. I've eaten human hearts before" he stated in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I just didn't know how you'd react. He's not just a cannibal but no one actually knows this so i beg you not to tell anyone. He's known as the ugh......Chesapeake Ripper, he's a serial killer" I rushed out, it was silent for a few seconds.

"Baby stop worrying, I don't care who he is and I don't care what you are or what you eat. Honestly, you gotta remember you're dating the person whos going to bring the world to an end" I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and held my hand.

"Thank you for understanding Mike. Oh and when this whole apocolypse happens, can you make sure to keep my dad alive. Because if you don't I will bring him back and let him eat you" I threatened.

"Of course my love, anything for you"