😈Dark Angel😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ mentions of blood, mentions of death and swearing

Third person POV:

Y/N was the very last person to be interviewed. Why? Because Michael found her the most interesting and she reeked of death and chaos. And what amazed him the most is that she's human, a human who smells so evil just baffles him and he's never seen anything like it.

"So Miss L/N, tell me about your deepest darkest secrets. Tell me who you really are" Michael spoke, leaning forward on his desk.

"What exactly do you want to know...Mr Langdon" she purred also leaning forward. Something sparked in Michael's eyes, he could see the darkness in her eyes.

"Tell me....about your older sister" he smirked, when the girls eyes darkened at the mention of her sister.

"She was always my parents favourite, she was a fake and a whore. I was the one who worked my ass off, I was the top of all my classes, I won awards, I fucking graduated both high school and college. My parents treated me like I was the plague, so I....dealt with her" she smirked towards the end, making Michael quirk a brow.

"And how did you do that?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"I cut her neck open, from ear to ear. Then I cut her tongue out, because of all the bullshit and lies she told" she answered honestly.

"And what about your boyfriend, Jackson?" This caused Y/N to laugh.

"He cheated on me, so I tied him up and set him alight" she smirked proudly. Michael stood up and kneeled in front of the girl.

"And I'm guessing your parents death, wasn't in fact a murder suicide" he said, the girl giving him a wicked smirk.

"That's what I made it look like. We got into an argument one night, my dad hit me and my mother did nothing but watch. So I got pay back for all the damage they did to me, but i took my time with them. I made them fucking suffer, slowly and painfully" she spat angrily, as Michael watched her in awe and adoration.

"You my dear, you're exactly what I need in the Sanctuary" he said, stroking her face.

"What about you Mr....Anti-Christ?" She smirked leaning closer to his face.

"How did you know?" He wondered.

"I'm not the only one who reeks of death in this place, i could smell it off you the moment you ealked into the room. And also I could see your eyes glisten with pure evil and nothing else" she purred, their lips so close. Until Michael closed that gap and kissed her with a raw hunger.

They both pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I have finally found my other half" he mumbled.