😈You're....Special😈

The outfit you're wearing👇

Third person POV:

Everyone was sitting in the library, they were on edge because the alarms went off minutes ago. That means someone has arrived, but who?

They all froze when they heard heels clicking on the floor, looking up they saw a stunning woman with s/c, soft h/c and shining e/c. She was wearing a red lace gown, she was flawless. She held such confidence in her stride, but she has an aura that made everyone feel intimidated by her sudden presence and the obvious power she held.

Everyone watched her walk towards Ms Venable, she tilted her head at the woman to which she stepped back. She then turned to everyone.

"My name is L/N and I represent the Cooperative. I won't sugarcoat the situation, humanity is on the brink of failure. My arrival here was crucial to the survival of civilized life on Earth, the three other compounds in Syracuse, New York, Beckley, West Virginia, San Angelo and Texas have been overrun and destroyed" she stated proudly keeping her head high.

"We've had no contact from the 6 international outposts, but we are assuming that they, too, have been eliminated" a young man, Timothy, then spoke up.

"What happened to the people inside?"

"Massacred" she replied bluntly, the blonde Warlock on the couch caught her attention. They stared at each other for a few seconds before she continued.

"The same fate that will befall almost all of you"

"Almost all" a quiet girl, Mallory, asked timidly.

"In the knowledge that this very moment might occur, we built a failsafe. The Sanctuary" the woman stated.

"The Sanctuary?" Michael asked the woman suddenly.

"The Sanctuary is unique, it has certain measures that will prevent overrun" she looked at him smiling slightly, something about this young man caught her attention. She needs to find out who he is.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. What measures? Why weren't we given them" a woman with black hair asked.

"That's classified. All that matters is that the Sanctuary will....survive, so the people populating it will survive, so humanity will survive"

"Who are the people populating it?"

"Also classified. However, I have been sent to determine if any of you are worthy and fit to join. The cooperative has developed a particular and vigorous questioning technique we like to call "cooperating" I will then use the information gained to determine if you belong" everyone grew tense at the woman's words.

"What is this, The Hunger Games?! This is bullshit. I paid my way in here and that is the only cooperating I plan on doing" Y/N grounds her jaw in frustration at the blonde woman.

"You don't have to sit for questioning"

"What happens if we don't?" Another man asked.

"Then you can stay here and die" she snapped back, causing everyone to flinch.

"But I do have an easier way out instead of waiting for cannibals to come and eat you alive" everyone's eyes widened when she took out a vile with white pills.

"Just take one of these and you drift into a sleep that you'll never wake from" there was silence for a while until a platinum blonde spoke up.

"I volunteer to go first"

"No, he will go first" she said pointing at Michael, who's eyes widened.

"I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you" she finished, turning around the woman walked down the hall not before stopping.

"Mr Langdon, I haven't got all day" hearing that he quickly stood up and followed her to her office. Once they arrived, Y/N walked to her seat and sat down.

"Please sit Michael" she pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

"H-How does this work?" the blonde asked, Y/N leant against the desk looking him in the eyes.

"I'm not going to tell you what criteria I'm using to grade you, things you may feel are helpful may be hurtful. Things you may feel compel rejection may be exactly what I'm looking for" she explained, he shifted feeling her eyes wonder over him. He wasn't uncomfortable, no he was attracted to her, she was a thing of beauty.

"If you hedge, I will know. If you lie, I will know. If you try to trick me I will know and this interview will be over, and you will die here painfully" her words shocked him but he nodded his head in understanding.

"What is your sexuality?" She asked.

"I'm bisexual" he answered and swollowed the lump in his throat. The woman stood up and made her way next to him, she then leant towards his face.

"Tell me about your anger. Tell me about your grandmother" She asked looking deep into his eyes.

"My grandmother didn't like me very much, I was different and she didn't like that. My father abandoned me and my mother tried to kill me. One day I got angry and accidentally killed her, but I didn't touch her. I went to jail and a man came to me, he told me he was a Warlock. He said that I was one as well, he took me to the Hawthorne School for Boys where I learnt to control my powers" he sighed finishing his speech, he looked up and saw a certain look on the woman's face....was it, sympathy? Sadness?

"I knew there was something different about you, you're unique, you're special" she spoke softly, the young man gave her a small smile.

"And that's why I'm bringing you to The Sanctuary, I need someone like you there, you're perfect. You'll be the only one going, so do not tell anyone that you've made it, understand" she said sternly.

"Yes Ms L/N, I understand" Michael responded, the young woman smiled at him.

"I feel like we're going to get along just fine. And please, call me Y/N"