😇Save Me, Please😇

⚠️Warning⚠️ swearing, blood and death

Y/N's POV:

"NO PLEASE STOP IT" I screamed at the man who broke into my house. I was laying on the floor, the man was above me with a knife in his hand, ready to strike.

"All you had to do was cooperate, but you just had to be a little bitch" he spat at me making me cry out. I could feel blood ooz out my mouth and nose, I was in so much pain from all the punches and kicks I received.

"Pl-please don't" i wimpered, but he didn't listen. In seconds the knife was wedged into my chest. I gasped out in shock, I looked into his eyes and saw no remorse or guilt.

He quickly got up and ran out the house, leaving me to choke on my own blood. I could feel my breath shorten and my vision go hazy.

But before I could close my eyes, I saw a bright light and a silhouette of a man. I thought i was seeing things, until his face came into sight. I let out a strained gasp when saw his face, he was beautiful.

Bright blue eyes, long blonde hair and a face that looked to be sculpted by white marble. I saw that he was wearing a white gown, behind him were big white feathery wings.

"Hello my dear" he whispered, touching my cheek softly. I closed my eyes at the touch, feeling comfort.

"A-Are you an Angel?" I asked the beautiful man above me.

"Yes I am. And I'm here to help you" the sound of his voice sounded like velvet, so soft, so warm.

"I'm scared" I stated quietly, I could feel the tears run down my face as I look at him.

"I know darling, all you have to do is let go. I'll be right here" he said stroking my hair, I kept looking into his eyes and nodded my head.

"I'm ready" he smiled at me and leant down to my face, his lips meeting mine. Suddenly I felt at peace, I felt him pick up my body and then everything went black.