😈Babysitter😈

Y/N was on her way to the Murder House. Why? Because the woman that lives there, Constance Langdon, was looking for a babysitter for her grandson.

When she got to the house, she was nervous. Seeing the house in person was rather intimidating but she was going to pull through and deal with it.

Knocking on the door, the girl waited for someone to answer. In seconds, a older blonde woman opened the door and smiled at her.

"Hello dear you must be here for the babysitter job" she spoke, reaching her hand out to which Y/N shook with a kind smile.

"That's correct ma'am, my name is Y/N" she said, as Constance led her into the house.

"What great manners you have. Michael come down here and say hello to your babysitter" she called through out the house. Y/N beard rushing footsteps from upstairs and she turned to see a teenage boy run down the stairs.

"Michael this is Y/N, Y/N this is Michael my grandson" Y/N's eyes widened slightly, but she smiled anyway and looked at Michael. Who smiled at her shyly, but then looked to his feet.

"Now there isn't much for you to do, other than watch him, feed him and keep him entertained while I'm away for the day. Now I must get going, see you later Y/N. And Michael behave" the last part she had pointed at him and gave him a very stern look.

This confused Y/N. What harm could he possibly do?

Constance had now left, leaving the two young teens to themselves.

"So Michael, what would you like to do?" She asked the shy boy, who looked up at her, chewing his lip.

"I-i have video ga-games that we could p-play" he stuttered, Y/N nearly awed at the sound of his innocent voice.

"Yeah okay, video games sound good" this made Michael's face brighten and he pulled her upstairs to his bedroom.

The two spent a few hours playing video games, Michael had won everytime, much to Y/N's dismay. Michael was honestly having a wonderful time, definitely the most fun he's ever had.

It was now mid-day, so Y/N went downstairs to make lunch, Michael following close behind.

"So Michael, what would you like for lunch today?" She asked.

"Peanut butter and jelly" he exclaimed happily, making Y/N laugh. Within the few hours she's known Michael, he's displayed a very child like behaviour and yet he looks to be at least 16-17 years old.

"Hey ugh Y-Y/N" Michael spoke up quietly, making the girl look up from her sandwich.

"Yeah Michael?"

"A-are you my friend?" He asked shyly.

"Of course Michael, actually we're best friends. How does that sound?" She asked smiling brightly at the now grinning boy.

"I've never had friends before, I'm glad it's you who's my best friend" he said happily munching on his sandwich. Y/N blushed at his words, but she couldn't help but feel bad for what he said about not having any friends.

"I'm glad your my best friend too Michael" she said, making the boy blush a deep shade of red.

"Come on let's go play some more games, maybe this time I'll win" Y/N said with a playful smirk.

"Oh it's on" Michael replied racing her upstairs.