😈Unique Family😈

Nervousness is all Y/N could feel right now. Her and Michael have been dating for 6 months now and he hasn't met her family yet.

You see, her family is far from normal. She has 2 sisters and 5 brothers, they all aren't exactly normal.....they have powers. Y/N has telekinesis, mind control and shape shifting.

"So are you sure you want to meet my family, I mean we can just go back home and watch movies" Y/N rambled on, Michael just laughed.

"Baby, for the last time I want to meet them. I will say I'm a little nervous, especially the fact that you have 5 brother who could kill me. But it'll be fine now, just knock on the door" he explained. The girl sighed nodding, then knocked on the door.

The door opened and Michael's eyes widened.

"Hello Miss Y/N, It's good to see you"

"Hello Pogo, it's good to see you too. I've missed you. Is everyone home?" She asked.

"Yes, I can go get them for you. Please come in" with that he walked and the couple walked in.

"Sooo, you have a monkey butler?" Michael asked suddenly, which caused Y/N to laugh loudly.

"He's not a butler, he was my dad's assistant. He's like a family friend, now come on the others will be in the sitting room" she grabbed his hand and lead him to said room.

When they walked in, she could see all her siblings sitting around talking.

"Oh my dear sister, how I've missed you so" Y/N was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you too Klausy....okay I need to breath" the man pulled back, kissing her on the head. Before sitting on the couch.

"Hey sis, it's good to see you.....who's the dude?" Diego asked narrowing his eyes at Michael.

"Okay guys, I'd like you to meet Michael Langdon, my boyfriend. Michael, that big lump over there is Luther, next to him is Alison, then there's the shy one Vanya, next to her is the crack head of the family Klaus, next to him is the most mature one of the family Ben, that angry short man is Five and this is Deigo" she finished with a huff, turning she saw that Michael was a little bit overwhelmed by everyone.

"Michael is it, well as you know I'm Deigo. If you ever hurt her, I'll introduce you to my knives and I'll have you know I.NEVER.MISS"

"Deigo" Y/N warned. Michael jumped when Five appeared centimeters away from his face.

"So you're the boyfriend...huh. If you think about hurting her, I will put a bullet through your head before you can even blink" Michael's eyes widened, his face going white.

"Oh my god Five, seriously" he just shrugged and continued sipping his coffee.

"I will snap your neck in seconds if you cause one tear to run down her face" Michael visually shrunk when Luther stood up.

"Yeah okay Thanos, calm down" Y/N scoffed.

"I mean I'm not really a fighter and I don't like using my powers. But I will if I have to" Ben simply said not looking away from his book.

"See, why can you guys be like Ben"

"I'm normal, so you're safe. But I would really appreciate it if you didn't hurt her" Vanya stated quietly.

"Aww V"

"All I need to say is I heard a rumour and I can hurt you in any sort of way if you hurt her" Alison threatened.

"Jeez Alison"

"Well as you know, I am THE most dangerous sibling sooo id be carful if I were you"

"Shut up Klaus" everyone groaned.

"Rude"