😈80's Chick😈

Y/N's POV:

31 years.......31 years I've spent living in the hell hole of a house. You see my friends and i broke into the Murder House back in 84', we were sitting in the living room doing drugs and drinking.

One of my friends offered me some heroin, me being the idiot I was said yes and ended up over dosing. Now I'm stuck in a haunted house with several other spirits. I ended up befriending all the spirits minus Hayden and I even get along with Constance who isn't dead

I watched all the families that moved in get killed or kill themselves.

I even watched Vivian give birth to twins and unfortunately she died along with one of her babies, I remember when Michael was born. I was thankful to Constance for letting me hold him, heck I was lucky enough to name him.

I remember whispering to him that I would always look out for him and protect him.

At the moment I'm sitting at the back smoking, I then was startled when I heard someone call my name. I looked to see Constance with a tall blonde boy behind her.

"Shit you scared me, how are you today Constance? And wheres Michael?" I asked standing up to hug the woman.

"I'm good my dear and I had a feeling you would ask" she sighed before turning to the blonde boy who i later learnt was Michael who had somehow aged a decade over night.

I stood there shocked at what I heard.

"W-wow um okay" I could barely form a sentence which made Constance laugh lightly.

"I know its a lot to take in, I also hope you don't mind if you could watch him for today. I have some things I need to do" she asked lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah sure, I can do that. Have a good day" she smiled hugging me quickly and walked off.

I watched her walk away until i couldn't see her, then i turned to the quiet shy boy standing in front of me.

"So do you happen to remember me at all?" I asked him uncertain.

"Yeah sort of, grandma says you've known me since I was born" I smiled softly at his innocent tone.

"Yeah, you know I actually named you" he looked up at me shocked.

"Really, you named me. Why?" He asked curiously sitting down next to me.

"I'm not sure, once I held you I felt this instant connection. The name Michael just came to me and I felt that it suited you. You know when I held you I promised to protect you and look out for you, well as much as a dead person can" I laughed out.

"Y-you're dead?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I've been dead for 31 years. I died of a drug overdose" I couldn't help but feel sad at the memory my death.

"I'm sorry" he looked at me sadly grabbing my hand, I looked at our connected hands and up to his face smiling lightly.

"It's okay, I'm just glad I got to see you somewhat grow up. I remember one day when you were younger we would sit on the grass watching the birds fly past. I remember when a butterfly landed on your nose and the look of pure happiness spread through out your face. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen" I smiled remembering that happy memory.

"I actually remember that, that was a great day. Beside my grandma you make me really happy, I'm glad to have you in my life" he wrapped his arms asround me hugging me tightly.

"In the 31 years I've been dead I've never felt so happy, since the day you were born I knew my life would change for the good" I sighed happily kissing his forehead.

"Just remember that I'm always here for you Michael, even though I'm dead I'll still be here for you"

"Thank you Y/N/N" for the rest of the day we spent time in the backyard talking and laughing.

My life is great.....for a dead person