😈Blood Bag😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ blood, mentions of death and swearing

Third person POV:

Spending 18 months with humans was a nightmare, the first month Y/N had drained the blood of 3 greys but she couldn't do that anymore because someone would notice.

As the months went on, Y/N's hunger grew and she would catch herself staring at the others in hunger. Wanting nothing but to drain them fucking dry.

One day someone had arrived at the Outpost. The smell of new blood almost suffocated Y/N, it didn't smell like human blood but something stronger.

The supernatural woman didn't listen to the blonde man, all she could focus on was the familiar blood running through his veins. It was intoxicating, she had to cover her mouth because her fangs started to show.

Y/N was the first one to leave once Mr Langdon was finished talking. She ran to her room and that's when she let loose. Her true form showing. A deep demonic growl clawed it's way through her chest and out her mouth. Her eyes as black as midnight and her face as pale as white marble.

She was confused, angry and most of all, hungry for blood.

Her tantrum had been interrupted by a knock at the door, quickly going back to normal she spoke up.

"Come in" she called, turning to the person who walked in. It was Ms Mead.

"Mr Langdon would like to start your interview" she spoke softly, giving the girl a small smile. For some reason, the dark haired woman was always nice to Y/N, as if she knew the vampire girl.

"Thank you Ms Mead" she replied and made her way to his office. The closer she got, the stronger the smell of his blood became.

She went to knock, but the doors slid open and her sights were set on the blonde, who was sitting at his desk.

"Come sit, Miss Y/N" he spoke up, already noticing the girls body language and he almost smiled.

The girl sat down, her right hand instantly covering her watering mouth and nose.

"I'm not going to tell you what criteria I'm using to grade you, things you may feel are helpful may be hurtful. Things you may feel compel rejection may be exactly what I'm looking for" he explained, then continued.

"If you hedge, I will know. If you lie, I will know. If you try to trick me I will know and this interview will be over, and you will die here painfully" the girl nodded in understanding. The nails on her left hand had dug themselves into the chair, as she tried to control herself.

"Tell me about yourself?" He asked, looking over her deathly pale face. Y/N took a deep breathe and spoke.

"There's not much to know. My mum abandoned my father and I when I was 8. Then he died in a car accident when I was 13, after that I don't really remember anything else" she explained quickly, covering her mouth and nose again.

Michael sat there, staring at the woman before him. Then he brought out a small knife, letting the tip of the blade "accidentally" prick his finger. His blood now running down his finger.

Y/N's eyes widened, her body felt like it was being pulled and she felt herself starting to change. Quickly she stood up and turned her back on the man.

Her hands were clenched at her sides, her fangs, eyes and face changing. The girls body was shaking in anger and want. She was confused as to why she felt so drawn to the man, not to mention, the fact that the smell of his blood was driving her more crazy than humans blood.

"I know what you are, my dear. I know what the smell of my blood does to you and you're wondering why you're feeling that way. The smell is familiar to you, I'm familiar to you but you can't seem to figure it out" he said, getting up and walked closer to the girl.

"It's been over a year since you last drank blood, hasn't it? You poor girl. Staying in a place full of humans, that you've been craving to kill" he mocked, trying to provoke her and boy was it working.

In seconds, she let out a snake like hiss, showing her sharp fangs and black demonic eyes. Her hand made its way to his neck, and with her super strength and speed, the girl pushed him roughly against a wall.

"What are you doing to me? Who the hell are you? And why is your blood so damn intoxicating?" She growled demonically, her hand tightening around his neck.

"You know me my love. I think it's time I give you your memories back" before Y/N could say anything, Michael placed a hand on her forehead and muttered a spell.

The girl collapsed to the ground, her world going completely black. Michael watched her impatiently, pacing back and forth.

Minutes later, the man jumped when he heard a rough gasp. Looking down he saw the girl had awoken. Y/N looked around, breathing heavily. Until her eyes were caught on the man In front of her.

"M-Michael?" She whispered, looking at him through her tears.

"It's me my love" he smiled. The girl cried out happily, as she wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much Mikey....wait my grandma? Where is she?" She asked suddenly, pulling away from the man.

Michael spent the next half hour explaing everything she missed. By the end of it, Y/N was seething with rage. The witches had killed her grandmother, Ms Mead.

"Now darling, the witches are dead and I had a new version of your grandmother made" he stated, trying to calm the raging vampire.

"I-I know but still, they killed her, burnt her alive like she was nothing. Wait that woman that came to my room before, I-Is that her?" She asked Michael.

"Yes, but you must wait until the time is right. You'll be able to reunite but not right now. What you need right now, is something you haven't had in a long time" suddenly, Michael cut his wrist open, blood pouring out.

"Drink darling, I remember I would sometimes be your.....personal blood bag" he chuckled at the memory. Y/N latched onto his forearm and moaned loudly at the familiar taste of her lovers blood.

~timeskip~

After the interview with Michael, her boyfriend that she now remembers. Y/N had to act like she did before, but her gaze was always on her now robotic grandmother.

Once the Halloween party was over, and the death of Ms Venable was done. Michael started to explain to Ms Mead all the things she couldn't remember.

Y/N watched as her boyfriend spoke to her grandmother. The girl was anxious to be properly reunited with the only proper family she had left.

The girl was so lost in her thoughts, that she didn't notice that Ms Mead was standing in front of her. Until she felt a hand on her face, startled she looked into the familiar blue eyes of her grandmother.

"G-Grandma?" She whimpered, tears already running down her face.

"That's right sweetheart, grandma's here" this made them both cry and hug each other tight. Both scared that this is some dream.

Through her tears, Y/N looked to Michael who was smiling through tears himself and mouthed a 'thank you' to which he just smiled lovingly in return.