😈I'm Sorry, I Love You😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ mention of death, abuse and swearing

Y/N's POV:

Pain, that's all I could feel. Whether it be physical, mental or emotion, I felt it.

I don't know how long I've been here for, it feels like years. I'm in a dark room, I couldn't see anything. Until someone stepped into the light, I gasped when I saw the familiar face.

Third person:

Michael was worried, he hasn't seen his girlfriend in 2 hours. She had a meeting with Ariel, it should have been over by now.

Quickly, he walked to Ariel's office. He walked in to see just Ariel and no Y/N.

"Ariel, where's Y/N? Did she leave?" He asked when something caught his attention. There was a puddle of blood on the floor.

"She went back to her room half and hour ago" the older man stated nervously, Michael walked towards the blood and touched it. He gasped falling backwards, he saw you getting murdered by Ariel.

"Y-You murdered her" Michael exclaimed angrily, he stood up and grabbed the man by his neck choking him.

"She was making you weak, she was distracting you. I had to do what I thought was right" he choked out, before he could say anything else his neck was snapped and his body fell to the ground.

Michael was fuming, his lover had been murdered by a man he trusted. He had to get her back, he quickly laid onto the cold floor and whispered the spell.

He opened his eyes, finding himself in hell. He closed his eyes and felt for your presence. When he did, he ran to the room you were in. Opening the door, he was shocked at the sight before him.

He saw another version of himself and saw you crying on the ground bloody and beaten. Tears crept into his eyes while he watched what was happening.

"You're nothing to me" the other Michael spat at the cowering girl.

"N-No don't say that, you don't mean it" she wimpered.

"I'm the Anti-Christ, I need someone as strong. You, you're just weak and pathetic"

"Michael please don't say that" the next sentence that came from the other Michael's mouth hit Michael hard.

"I never loved you and I never will love someone like you" with that he slapped her hard in the face. The real Michael quickly took action, he got a knife and stabbed the fake Michael killing him instantly.

He then turned to the sobbing girl, she looked up and screamed crawling backwards.

"N-No please don't hurt me, i'm sorry" she cried making Michael's heart break at her words.

"No baby, I'm not going to hurt you. Its me Michael, I promise you it's the real me. Please don't be scared" he whispered and walked towards her carefully.

She crawled up against a wall, she was shaking violently with fear. She saw him bring out his hand towards her, her breathe got caught in her throat.

"Please darling, I won't hurt you I promise. What you saw wasn't real, okay. I would never hurt you, please believe me" she calmed down and looked into his eyes, she saw that he was telling the truth.

"Mikey" she whispered, he placed his hands on her face and wiped the tears away.

"It's okay my love, I'm here. I'm going to get you out of here, okay. I love you so so much darling" she cried and leapt into his arms, hugging him tightly. He clenched his eyes shut and hugged her just as tight.

"I-I love you too"