😈My Baby Boy😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ blood and death.

Y/N's POV:

"AHHH MY GOD IT HURTS SO MUCH" I screamed loudly gripping onto Ben and Tate's hands. I was in such a daze I could barely focus on the task at hand.

I didn't know that giving birth would hurt so much.

"Come on Y/N you can do this, keep going you're almost there" Ben whispered to me, I screamed again feeling an excruciating pain shock through my body.

"There we go the head is through, one more push that's it" I gave one last painful push until the pain dissapeared.

I looked down to see Nora holding one of my babies and Charles holding the other. I tried calling out but I couldn't say anything.

"We're losing her, there's too much blood" I looked at the ceiling while tears were rolling down my face.

I could see Tate calling out to me but I felt as though my head was under water. I could feel my breath shorten and I looked back at the ceiling, then everything went black.

I gasped waking up seconds later, I looked around and saw that I was on the floor in the living room. I stood up and looked at everyone, there stood Tate, Constance, Nora, Charles, Ben and Vivian who were looking at me sadly.

"I-i died didn't I?" I whispered feeling myself start to cry again. I felt Tate's arms wrap around me. I heard a slight cry and quickly looked up seeing a bundle of blankets in Constance's arms.

"Is is that my baby?" She smiled at me nodding, I walked over to her and she handed me my little boy.

"Oh he's so beautiful" I said crying happily, he looked up at me in wonder. I kissed his head lightly nuzzling my nose against his.

"What's his name?" Tate asked.

"Michael" I smiled not looking away, I looked up at Constance.

"Constance, if it would be okay with it. Could you take care of him? I don't want him to grow up here but could you at least come over so I can see him, I would hate for him to forget about me" I asked softly looking at the woman.

"Of course darlin, I would love to"

~timeskip 5 years and 1 month later~

Y/N's POV:

It's been a month since I last saw Michael, I've tried calling Constance but she never answers and I'm starting to worry. I miss him so much.

I was sitting in the basement with Nora and my other baby Sarah (I just made that up btw) when I heard footsteps above us and voices. I gave Sarah to Nora and made my way up the basement stairs.

I walked into the living room to see Ben, Constance and what looked to be a teenage boy.

Upon hearing my footsteps Constance and the boy turned to look at me.

"Hello my darlin girl, it's been a while" Constance said smiling at me pulling me into a hug but I was too busy looking at the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

There was something familiar about him, like I knew him. I pulled away from the older woman.

"Now who's this young man?" I asked still looking at him, he seemed to be very shy because he kept looking down at his shoes.

"Now my dear you may want to sit down for this and you must listen to me carefully, okay?" I nodded my head sitting on the couch.

Constance spent the next 15 minutes explaining that boy is in fact my son, Michael but a decade older.

I looked at the boy feeling my heart beat against my rib cage and my lip trembled, tears where running down my face.

I stood up shakily with the help of Ben, I kneel down to his level looking at his face.

"Michael?" I whispered carefully moving a piece of his hair out of his face. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Mama" he smiled brightly at me quickly leaning forward collecting me into a tight embrace. I couldn't help but cry out in happiness.

"Oh my boy, my beautiful angel. Look at you, all grown up" I said looking over his face.

"I missed you mama, so much. I was sad that I couldn't see you for a whole month but now I'll get to see you everyday" he exclaimed happily making me laugh at his excitement.

"I missed you too my darling, I'm so happy that you'll be staying here. I love you so much sweetheart" I saw his eyes brighten more and hugged me tightly again.

"I love you too mama" I felt my heart fill with warmth hearing his words, even though he's a decade older hes still my little boy.

"Hey do you want a snack and maybe we could play a game, we can do whatever you want my angel" I asked playing with his blonde hair.

He nodded his head excitedly, we both stood up walking to the kitchen. I watched him eat his snack with a smile on my face, he looked so happy and content.

I couldn't be more happy to have such a beautiful son in my life.