😈Ave Satanas😈

Y/N's POV:

God I hate doing grocery shopping, having to go outside were other people are.

I was walking around the ice cream section when I heard a lady at the butcher section ask for a goats head, but the butcher denied her request.

She asked again but yet again the man said no but in a more rude way. I saw the woman and a boy walk away with a huff, I furrowed my brows and made my way to the butcher man.

"Hey there, I was wondering if you had any goat heads" I innocently asked the man batting my lashes at him.

"Now listen here, I'm gonna say this again I ain't giving you no goats head for some stupid ritual" he growled at me.

"Oh no it's not for a ritual, trust me I'm not into that crazy shit. It's for my mother's recipe, it may seem weird but it's part of the dish weirdly enough" I smiled at him keeping my hands behind my back crossing my fingers.

He looked at me questionably but nodded his head grabbing the goat head. I stood waiting looking around catching the attention of the boy who was with the woman.

I smirked winking at him, I turned my head to see the man walk back in with said goat head wrapping it in some paper. He handed it to me with a frown.

"Thank you kind sir" I smirked walking off proud of my achievement. I walked around the corner and saw just the people I wanted to see.

I quickly walked up to towards them calling out.

"Hey wait up" they turned to me with curious looks.

"What do you want girl" the woman asked abruptly, I gulped nervously before speaking.

"I ugh heard what happened back there and so I thought i would help you out. So here" I said grabbing the head handing it to the shocked woman.

"Wow t-thank you, I can't believe you would do that for someone you don't even know" she smiled warmly at me.

"It's no trouble honestly, I was taught to never judge people by their beliefs" I stated proudly.

"You were taught well my dear, my name is Miriam Mead and this is Michael" she held her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N. Anyway I better get going, I have ice cream to eat" I laughed holding the tub up, I started to walk away but felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see Michael.

"Hey i was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tomorrow night? Does 7 sound okay?" He asked nervously playing with his shirt.

"I would love to, just give me your address" i gave him a pen and paper, I watched him write his address before he handed it to me.

I smiled leaning up to kiss his cheek, I giggled seeing his cheek go bright red.

"Ave Satanas" I quickly whispered in his ear and walked off feeling giddy about tomorrow.

I didn't get to see the look of awe written all over his face and a massive grin was also displayed on his blushing skin.