😈It's Alright, I'm Here😈

⚠️Warning⚠️ mentions of abuse

Third person POV:

Being a grey and under the orders of Ms Venable was pure hell. Y/N gets yelled at, bossed around and sometimes even beaten.

Y/N has always suffered, her dad died when she was young and so her mother turned to drugs and alcohol. Which then lead to the beatings.

Now here she is, working for someone who acts likes her mother.

But one day things change when a very handsome blonde man arrives. Y/N stood near the doorway, looking at her feet when the man walked past her.

Michael walks past the grey near the door, and within an instant he feels an array of emotions. Bad emotions. When he stands near the fire place, his blue eyes land on the certain grey.

He could feel her negative emotions, he could feel his heart ache at the feeling.

The next day, Y/N was called into Mr Langdon's office. Was she nervous? Hell yeah she was. She was also confused as to why he would want to interview a grey.

The shy girl walked into the office, her head looking down.

"Don't be shy Y/N, Come sit" Michael spoke softly watching her every move. The girl sat down, fiddling with her fingers.

"What did you need me for Mr Langdon?" She spoke quietly, still not looking at him.

The man stood up, making his way to the girl. He hooked his pointer finger under her chin, raising her face to look at him.

"Why do I get a sense of pain and suffering from you? The pain.....it's so strong. Tell me about yourself Y/N, who has caused you so much pain?" He asked softly. He could see so many emotions pass through her eyes.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about Mr Langdon" she quickly, avoiding his questions.

"Call me Michael. Now answer my questions?" He pushed.

It was silent for a while, Y/N feeling conflicted. She wasn't sure if she should tell him.

"I would advise you not to avoid my questions dear" he said, causing the girl to look into his blue eyes.

"My dad died when I was 3, my mum turned to drugs and alcohol. Then she was beat me, insult me etc. Which she continued for 18 more years. Then this apocolypse happened and now it's started all over again" by now Y/N was crying.

Michael was close to tears, the more she spoke, the more her emotions poured out. It physically hurt him and he wanted to help her.

"What do you mean by that darling?" He asked.

"Ms Venable treats me like.....like my mother did. Although it's more the verbal abuse I receive, every single day. I-i feel so alone, so helpless and useless. I can't remember what it's like to feel loved, wanted and appreciated" the girl was now sobbing into her hands, Michael instantly brought her into his arms.

Y/N gasped at the feeling, it felt so foreign to her. For a man of intimidation and mystery, his embrace felt so warm and comforting.

"It's alright my dear, you'll never have to feel like that again. You'll come to the Sanctuary with me and I will make you feel loved, wanted and appreciated. Never will you ever be lonely darling" hearing his words made her cry more, her hands holding onto him for dear life. Not that he would ever mind.